Season #: 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
9.4

1. Sep 15, 2015
    I've watched the first 2 episodes of this new season and they're even better than the ones from earlier seasons, if such a thing is possible. Such great characters, and such a great script. Thanks for bringing this beauty back.
  2. Sep 22, 2015
    Longmire is back and better than ever for it's 4th season. Despite concerns over switching from A&E to Netflix, the show continues to feel like an extension of the book series with gritty characters and unexpected plot twists. Viewers will also be relieved to get some closure on some of the long running mysteries of the series toward the beginning of the season. In the wake of theseLongmire is back and better than ever for it's 4th season. Despite concerns over switching from A&E to Netflix, the show continues to feel like an extension of the book series with gritty characters and unexpected plot twists. Viewers will also be relieved to get some closure on some of the long running mysteries of the series toward the beginning of the season. In the wake of these answers, fresh faces are introduced to a recovering Sheriff's department to get you caught up in Longmire all over again. Expand
  3. Oct 13, 2015
    So glad Longmire is on Netflix now! No commercials, and longer episodes. From the cast to everyone behinds the scenes in making Longmire, my hat's off to you all. Excellent show! I hope we have many more seasons of Longmire to come! Long Live Longmire!
  4. Sep 26, 2015
    Ha!!! So much better on Netflix! No commercials and extended time on the new season. I bet AMC wishes they had picked it up now baby!!! Please continue to season 6!!!
  5. Oct 13, 2015
    Today, I started watching the Longmire series for the fifth time. Each time, I see something I missed, because the show is so multi-layered. The fourth season answered many questions but also asked many more that will be answered in future seasons.
  6. Oct 13, 2015
    Longmire truly has the ability to become an American classic. It's unlike anything on TV (or Netflix now) today and is just a great, American, TV show. Robert Taylor plays such a perfect role it's astonishing that he hasn't won numerous awards for it. The accurate portrayal of life in the 'old' West in Wyoming is a treat to watch. The show does a masterful job tying mini subplots inLongmire truly has the ability to become an American classic. It's unlike anything on TV (or Netflix now) today and is just a great, American, TV show. Robert Taylor plays such a perfect role it's astonishing that he hasn't won numerous awards for it. The accurate portrayal of life in the 'old' West in Wyoming is a treat to watch. The show does a masterful job tying mini subplots in each episode with the bigger plots and themes of the show. The fact that the show hasn't been renewed to a full 18 episode season 5 is one of life's current great mysteries. It's one of the only shows I watch on TV and makes me proud of modern day TV / streaming services. It isn't reality junk. It isn't crude and rude. It's thoughtful, thought provoking, brings to light real challenges we still face today, isn't overly glorified or violent and delivers powerful message after powerful message. Expand
  7. Oct 13, 2015
    Best season so far. Sharp, textured - exciting! And the writing is top notch. All the characters have been allowed to develop - for better and for worse. Can't wait for Season 5 - there's got to be more!
  8. Oct 13, 2015
    I watched all three seasons before indulging in the fourth season. The show is addictive and Robert Taylor is an amazing, sexy and complex person that keeps me wanting indefinite seasons.
  9. Oct 13, 2015
    Great show! Wouldn't miss it for the world! Love the plots. Would GREATLY appreciate another season to see where this goes. Interactions between characters waxes and wanes keeping the interest of viewers with surprise twists.
  10. Oct 14, 2015
    Longmire provides viewers with a new American hero, Robert Taylor just IS this rural Sheriff, struggling to follow the law, but still do what is right... two things that are sometimes in conflict. He is physically a tough guy, in the two-fisted cowboy tradition, but is also a literate, sensitive soul, something which he denies to himself. Alternately supported by, and in conflict with ,Longmire provides viewers with a new American hero, Robert Taylor just IS this rural Sheriff, struggling to follow the law, but still do what is right... two things that are sometimes in conflict. He is physically a tough guy, in the two-fisted cowboy tradition, but is also a literate, sensitive soul, something which he denies to himself. Alternately supported by, and in conflict with , his deputies, his daughter and his best friend, we sometimes cheer for him, sometimes want to kick his butt, but we always care about Walt Longmire.. Expand
  11. Oct 14, 2015
    I have watched all 4 seasons. Was so gled when Netflix picked up the series and hope they will continue with a season 5. Eagerly awaiting the next season.
  12. Oct 15, 2015
    Longmire is the best show on TV, with great actors, and storylines that keep you ready to click on the next episode until you have watched them all. Season 4 was great with it cleaning up a lot of the issues from last season, but now there are more unanswered questions, more anticipation, and Walt with a new woman in his life. I am hoping for, and looking forward to future seasons onLongmire is the best show on TV, with great actors, and storylines that keep you ready to click on the next episode until you have watched them all. Season 4 was great with it cleaning up a lot of the issues from last season, but now there are more unanswered questions, more anticipation, and Walt with a new woman in his life. I am hoping for, and looking forward to future seasons on Netflix!!
    Now I am going back to watch all seasons again until Season 5 is available!
    Thank you Netflix for saving Longmire, and hope it will be continued for many more seasons!
  13. Oct 16, 2015
    This is one of the best shows I've seen ever. I've been a loyal fan since the pilot, and have recommended this show to many. The fourth season on Netflix is the best yet. So happy it was picked up. Thank you Netflix! We need more Longmire!
  14. Oct 16, 2015
    So many cliffhangers! The show kept me anticipating the next episode. And now I'm anticipating Season 5! Season 4 took several changes to some of the core concepts of the show. At first I was concerned it wasn't going to work, but it is all tying together nicely.
  15. Oct 21, 2015
    I love Longmire! Netflix- please keep it going! Netflix has gotten my respect back by taking over Longmire. Come on Netflix - you can do it! Longmire rocks!
  16. Oct 23, 2015
    Longmire is the best Western show available. The humanity and drama are realistic and provides food for thought. The writers are great and they keep you guessing! No cliche scenes, you can see the compassion that the characters have for one another. I need Season 5 #S5Longmire
  17. Oct 27, 2015
    Thank you Netflix for rescuing one of the best programs on television! It will be interesting to see if Walt has a relationship with the VA worker and also what's in store for Henry Standing Bear as he slowly evolves into "Hector."

And for cancelling the show because the audience was "too old" : All I can say to A&E is screw you!
  18. Oct 27, 2015
    Good for Netflix acquiring Longmire.. When I think it couldn't get better; it did. This is an outstanding show that keeps you in your seat so you don't miss the action. I love the mystery and western aspect of this show. I have already watched Season 4 twice through after watching Seasons 1, 2 and 3 again for the third time. Netflix we must have a Season 5 , please!!!!!
  19. Oct 27, 2015
    Congratulations to NETFLIX for picking up this superb adult contemporary television series! Standing out from a forest of filth and nonsense in today's network offerings, Longmire offers serious plots and situations of high moral value, making it an oasis in the desert. It challenges viewers to think while enveloping them in the subtle twists and turns throughout each episode. WorthCongratulations to NETFLIX for picking up this superb adult contemporary television series! Standing out from a forest of filth and nonsense in today's network offerings, Longmire offers serious plots and situations of high moral value, making it an oasis in the desert. It challenges viewers to think while enveloping them in the subtle twists and turns throughout each episode. Worth watching from the original trailer for the first season through each episode of the 3 subsequent seasons. One can only hope Netflix continues their commitment to this excellent show. Expand
  20. Oct 29, 2015
    Best season by far! The characters and plots have much more depth. This season was explosive and rich. It has a spirit of its own that feels sexy and intriguing. Keep it going!!!
  21. Dec 9, 2015
    Started watching this show about a month ago, finished up this 4th season last night. Great acting, amazing story line, character development, everything about it is near flawless in my opinion. I'm sure everybody else is awaiting Vic & Walt to take it to the next level, and that finale has me anticipating Season 5 more so than the previous 3.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Sep 11, 2015
    Longmire is in fine, tight-lipped-verging-on-surly form.
  2. Reviewed by: Mike Hale
    Sep 10, 2015
    Sometimes, the series veers into the kind of curdled romanticism that otherwise terse westerns are prone to; this can happen with the noble-Indian subplots, and it surfaces in a case in the new season involving a Japanese-American internment camp. But we’re always pulled back in by the performance of Mr. Taylor, an Australian actor who absolutely aces the laconic American lawman.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Tallerico
    Sep 8, 2015
    It is well-constructed all around—confidently made, well-acted, and the writing is much smarter than many shows like it. It hums, each episode these three feeling more well-paced than the one before.