• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 25, 2017
6.4

1. Sep 27, 2017
    I watched the pilot, and I then removed it from the ToDo list of my DVR. It seems too contrived, like Life In Pieces but not as good.

Life in Pieces keeps the time coordinates fairly stable, and moves through space. MM&I keeps the space coordinates fairly stable and moves through time. The pilot, for me, was a waste of time. I found it neither funny nor interesting. I gave it

MM&I keeps the space coordinates fairly stable and moves through time.

I gave it a 2 instead of 0 because they tried.

Next time, I hope they try harder.
  2. Sep 25, 2017
    It`s a shame they couldnt get Wayne Knight ( Newman from Seinfeld) to do the older Bobby part for this sitcom as that would`ve be really a smash making this serier more believable and enjoyable

Mixed or average reviews - based on 18 Critic Reviews

1. Reviewed by: Austin Trunick
    Sep 26, 2017
    A wonky framing device, where Moynihan fills in gaps in the storylines directly to the audience, is given no explanation as to why it's even there, or who he's talking to; you're left to suspect that the writers couldn't figure out a more organic way to clue viewers in on why these scenes are being show to them.
  2. Reviewed by: Dan Fienberg
    Sep 25, 2017
    The tiered narrative of Me, Myself & I offers a lot of distractions, but whatever ambitions it has, the execution fails to benefit the show in terms of comedy or heart and if it's not doing those things, what you're left with is a show with a very fine cast and an empty gimmick.
    Me, Myself & I is mostly endearing, and it wins bonus points for adopting a structure you don’t see every day. But at the same time, the middle-aged and senior-citizen versions of Alex serve as human narrative markers, removing a certain amount of suspense from the story.