• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 25, 2017
6.4

1. Nov 1, 2017
    Based on the promos, I didn’t want to like this show but it is growing on me. Like the kid, like JL as the old guy, and even like the two versions of the daughter. Just bothered by the middle age guy. He plays so pathetic that it is hard to believe that kid turned into him and then got better in the future. Again there is something about this show that makes me want to watch, but theBased on the promos, I didn’t want to like this show but it is growing on me. Like the kid, like JL as the old guy, and even like the two versions of the daughter. Just bothered by the middle age guy. He plays so pathetic that it is hard to believe that kid turned into him and then got better in the future. Again there is something about this show that makes me want to watch, but the casting for the main character is off.

Addendum- being pulled from the schedule after just 6 episodes were aired. Remaining produced episodes might be shown as filler later in the year or during the summer.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 18 Critic Reviews

1. Reviewed by: Austin Trunick
    Sep 26, 2017
    A wonky framing device, where Moynihan fills in gaps in the storylines directly to the audience, is given no explanation as to why it's even there, or who he's talking to; you're left to suspect that the writers couldn't figure out a more organic way to clue viewers in on why these scenes are being show to them.
  2. Reviewed by: Dan Fienberg
    Sep 25, 2017
    The tiered narrative of Me, Myself & I offers a lot of distractions, but whatever ambitions it has, the execution fails to benefit the show in terms of comedy or heart and if it's not doing those things, what you're left with is a show with a very fine cast and an empty gimmick.
    Me, Myself & I is mostly endearing, and it wins bonus points for adopting a structure you don’t see every day. But at the same time, the middle-aged and senior-citizen versions of Alex serve as human narrative markers, removing a certain amount of suspense from the story.