• Network: Bravo
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
4.8

1. MikeL
    Jun 8, 2009
    I am sorry, but people must be watching the wrong show. This show is about drive and passion. These young men are doing what it takes to be successful and it is inspiring to watch. I don't agree with everything I see, and the maturity level at times is that of a child. But they are young and learning the art of sales and negotiating. You have to be in their world to understand I am sorry, but people must be watching the wrong show. This show is about drive and passion. These young men are doing what it takes to be successful and it is inspiring to watch. I don't agree with everything I see, and the maturity level at times is that of a child. But they are young and learning the art of sales and negotiating. You have to be in their world to understand better. I am from Canada, went to college in California, and it is a different ball game down there. You know what? I love it. Expand
  2. RachaelP
    Sep 14, 2006
    I love this show, my friend and I are both Real Estate Agents, so we get a kick out of watching them in a more monetary market. The only thing that is not shown is the actual work we do behind the scenes to list a home and market it to get buyers. I think they need a reality TV show like this with Real Estate Agents swapping. I would love to see how these guys would react selling real I love this show, my friend and I are both Real Estate Agents, so we get a kick out of watching them in a more monetary market. The only thing that is not shown is the actual work we do behind the scenes to list a home and market it to get buyers. I think they need a reality TV show like this with Real Estate Agents swapping. I would love to see how these guys would react selling real estate in MI....it would be a hoot! Expand
  3. JosephA
    Sep 20, 2006
    Anyone who gives this less than a 9 is watching Dancing with the Stars, Survivor, American Idol, that "you're fired!" nonsense or a rerun of Jackass.
  4. Anon
    Jul 20, 2008
    Tasteless adolescent multi-milliondollar wanna-be(s).
  5. CynthiaS.
    Oct 1, 2006
    I think the gay nurse who got to BASH BUSH on TV for FREE is an ass, SO glad he moved out of my country. He sucks...and so does this show.
  6. HopeB.
    Sep 12, 2006
    Good show... I like the Hollywood Hills stuff.
  7. kyles
    Sep 7, 2006
    Barf.
    Sep 17, 2006
    It is a well scripted show I am appaled at the arrogance of the RE agents. It looks like to me, the shows producers, giving us a behind the scenes look, can"t hide the truth about this industry.
  9. JoopWoo
    Jul 28, 2008
    Anyone who doesn't make the connection to what these guys are "really doing" to sell these homes is naive. These kids are getting more than just a listing from their clients. I think a better name for the show would be Million Dollar Licking.
  10. JoeF
    Aug 16, 2008
    This show is a complete joke. I only watch to see what foolish thing Josh or Chad will say or do next. Madison seems to be the only one that has any insight regarding the current real estate market. I hope nobody is watching this show for anything more then unrealistic entertainment.
  11. MJ.
    Aug 19, 2008
    Watching this show in 2008 drives home the superficiality and greed that dominated the housing bubble era, where many thought our economy could be elevated based on people selling real estate to each other for ridiculous prices that have nothing to do with real income, using loans that no one thought they'd ever have to really pay down. Real Estate agents are just as greedy. One Watching this show in 2008 drives home the superficiality and greed that dominated the housing bubble era, where many thought our economy could be elevated based on people selling real estate to each other for ridiculous prices that have nothing to do with real income, using loans that no one thought they'd ever have to really pay down. Real Estate agents are just as greedy. One episode showed a deal being made where the commission was over $200k to one person for a ridiculously tiny amount of work. So yes, this show has a smidgeon of value, but not for the reasons the producers thought it would. Expand
  12. Jul 7, 2017
    Great show. Just hard to fathom the amount of money people have and the houses they buy. Would be nice to see a woman on one of the shows. The real estate agents show they really do earn that commission and are talented folks.

"Million Dollar Listing" is a pretty collection of vignettes about people with money making more money, and it's a little obscene.
  2. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Tim Stack
    While there are lots of pretty homes to see, the series is as vacant as they are. [1 Sep 2006, p.68]
    Who knew real estate could be so riveting?