• Network: Bravo
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 8, 2015
Season #: 3, 2, 1
5.5

1. Jun 29, 2015
    Witty and irreverent with a total dig at the horrific real housewives franchise. I laughed out loud more times than any other show this year! In the elite world of bleached and injected socialites, this is damn funny fish-out-of-water show with killer one liners.
  2. Jun 9, 2015
    I was shocked and surprised to hear Bravo was doing a scripted TV program but I was even further shocked and delightedly surprised to watch the first 2 episodes of "Odd Mom Out" to find it a hoot! Terrific!
  3. Aug 4, 2015
    I am six episodes into this series and it is hilarious! It should be getting stronger reviews. Sadly, men will likely avoid and some may miss it by an expectation of what a scripted comedy might be like from Bravo. This comedy defies expectations. It is sharp, biting, hysterical, and the antithesis of the housewife reality shows that plague the channel. Imagine "Arrested Development"I am six episodes into this series and it is hilarious! It should be getting stronger reviews. Sadly, men will likely avoid and some may miss it by an expectation of what a scripted comedy might be like from Bravo. This comedy defies expectations. It is sharp, biting, hysterical, and the antithesis of the housewife reality shows that plague the channel. Imagine "Arrested Development" mixed with "Mean Girls" and that will give you an idea. I am picky about comedies. This one has me laughing out loud a lot. Expand
  4. Jul 18, 2015
    I only watched the first episode, but bth its just not interesting to watch white ultra rich, yet punchy (mythical) American woman with working class values. Booooring. Its a shame too because the lead actress is great. But we cannot valorize this kind of half-assed half-baked version of white womanhood anymore...

Generally favorable reviews - based on 10 Critic Reviews

1. Reviewed by: Alessandra Stanley
    Jun 8, 2015
    Odd Mom Out, is entertaining, even if many of the jokes are familiar.
  2. Reviewed by: Robert Lloyd
    Jun 8, 2015
    Some of this is schematic, to be sure, but it grows more organic as it goes along, helped by a strong cast.
  3. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Jun 8, 2015
    Jill and Vanessa aren’t discovering anything that “Real Housewives” watchers didn’t notice many episodes ago. Still, it’s reassuring to know the network that created the beast can also be amused at its underside.