• Network: Netflix
7.6

Watch Now

Buy on

1. Jul 29, 2019
    It isn’t very often that a show has such a satisfying ending. The entire season is filled of heartbreaking scenes followed by life affirming and hilarious moments that I cannot imagine any showing pulling off as well as the constantly excellent, diverse and charismatic cast. The new characters introduced to explore topical issues are fantastic and you feel as strongly for them as evenIt isn’t very often that a show has such a satisfying ending. The entire season is filled of heartbreaking scenes followed by life affirming and hilarious moments that I cannot imagine any showing pulling off as well as the constantly excellent, diverse and charismatic cast. The new characters introduced to explore topical issues are fantastic and you feel as strongly for them as even characters who have been a regular since season 1. Expand
  2. Jul 29, 2019
    Season 7 ends on the same high note as the first two seasons, with every potential of a 10 year reunion. The importance of this show is showcasing the issues and stigmas happening in the World today. Though at times glamourized, the plight of queer women, women of colour, trans women and women in general in the prison system is horrible. This show is important to showcase what needs to beSeason 7 ends on the same high note as the first two seasons, with every potential of a 10 year reunion. The importance of this show is showcasing the issues and stigmas happening in the World today. Though at times glamourized, the plight of queer women, women of colour, trans women and women in general in the prison system is horrible. This show is important to showcase what needs to be done for change to happen. Expand
  3. Aug 1, 2019
    A season full of emotionals moments, heatbreaking, we see closure for some of the characters and a open ending. Excelent season finale, a fine goog bye for such a great serie
  4. Jul 29, 2019
    Although there are too many subplots at times, Season 7 ties up this show very nicely with great characters, hard-hitting subject matter, and some pretty impressive cinematography.
  5. Jul 28, 2019
    The season was amazing!! I really loved it!!! It was beautiful!! I cried with this season because it was very emotional!
  6. Jul 26, 2019
    This is the perfect ending to a wonderfully beautiful series. Never have I seen such a diverse and real cast. Never have I ever seen a show take on such controversial topics like Orange Is the New Black did. They kept it real while still spreading hope.
  7. Jul 26, 2019
    ***I am changing this review because I did not watch the entire season before posting it.
    The first five episodes seemed to be a liberal whine-fest and I was very disappointed in what it had seemed to turn into (revenge for the election results? Yawn..) After that, it got back to the main characters and settled down a lot with the politics (mostly). The thing I always liked about this show was the warmth and caring of the characters on both sides of the law, along with some clever humor.. Not a perfect show but it does have its powerful and moving moments for sure.
  8. Aug 5, 2019
    My low Rating has nothing to do with some "political Agenda". I acutally liked the ICE Part, it showed how **** up the situiation actually is, this wasnt fiction.

My problem with this season was the writing, they clearly tried to make us cry, and some parts really worked out fine. But nearly no one got a sattisfying ending.
    Everything was so depressing, it wasnt even sad anymore.
  9. Jul 28, 2019
    The best **** show of the world! This season made me cry a lot, beautiful and deep. Thank you Jenji Kohan for bring this amazing, unforgettable and unique show in our lives. I Want a movie about the girls after prison and Vauseman! #OITNBforever.
  10. Jul 28, 2019
    Acabo de terminar la última temporada de OITNB , y me da gran entusiasmo decir que esta temporada es la mejor de todas , increíble como cada episodio de supera, y lo buen que maneja el humor negro y los momentos melodramáticos , realmente es una temporada muy cruel.
  11. Aug 26, 2019
    After a couple of "meh" seasons, this final season wraps everything up well. I don't think they could have done it much better with all things considered. I'm kinda glad it's over, though.
  12. Jan 3, 2022
    Shameless fan service. Really convenient disappointment. It does manage to wrap things up but it's so camp you rarely feel the payoff.

Universal acclaim - based on 12 Critic Reviews

1. Reviewed by: Isabel Mohan
    Jan 3, 2020
    There are so many characters with so many varied issues that we can be left feeling a little short-changed.
  2. Reviewed by: Rebecca Nicholson
    Dec 3, 2019
    The show mostly resists the temptation to say goodbye with a greatest hits tour, but it certainly gets the band playing some familiar tunes. It will be hard to find any fan with a complaint, given that all the favourites, and some surprises, get at least a little screen time, especially in the final episode. Even the chickens make a comeback. Not all of it works – Daya’s evolution into ice-cold top dog is cartoonish, for example – but it never lacks heart.
  3. Reviewed by: Sonia Saraiya
    Aug 6, 2019
    Season seven is the most satisfying it’s been in years because the story gets the chance to lay itself to rest. It’s the same show, but tweaked and trimmed, well-oiled and screwed-down, to a few major relationships in a few essential places.