Season #: 2, 1
6.9

1. Dec 17, 2018
    I loved season 1, but season two is god aweful. They are really overplaying the whole music thing. I'm not a chick, I don't want to watch a musical. It was fine in season one, a sprinkle here or there, not is like some lame crutch, overused every second. And whats with all the random characters. Season 2 is so bad I had to stop at episode 5, what a shame.
  2. Nov 11, 2018
    OMG, season 2 is off the rails. I like quirky and innovative, but this thing is a mind-numbing mess that bears no resemblance to season 1.
  3. Dec 31, 2018
    There is one key message to this series: Only Americans are human beings. The rest of us are simply props. We can be beaten, abused, kidnapped or killed without consequence. This will make the mighty Americans a little sad at the time, but they'll sail off into the sunset to live happy lives in the future, oblivious to the pain and destruction they left in their wake. Vile xenophobicThere is one key message to this series: Only Americans are human beings. The rest of us are simply props. We can be beaten, abused, kidnapped or killed without consequence. This will make the mighty Americans a little sad at the time, but they'll sail off into the sunset to live happy lives in the future, oblivious to the pain and destruction they left in their wake. Vile xenophobic racist claptrap Expand

1. Reviewed by: Michael Starr
    Nov 13, 2018
    If your personal tastes run to off-kilter comedy, then this weird, atmospheric spy caper, back for Season 2 on Amazon, is right up your alley: think of a series mixing the offbeat sensibilities of the Coen Brothers with the quirky darkness of David Lynch.
  2. Reviewed by: Ben Travers
    Nov 12, 2018
    Season 2 is shorter (both in episode count and length), darker, and lacking in much of the whimsy that kept Season 1 afloat, but it’s an intriguing narrative with unique payoffs.
  3. Reviewed by: Melanie McFarland
    Nov 9, 2018
    There’s much to appreciate in Conrad’s mastery of building tension toward ludicrous outcomes in some case, or punctuating stretches of relative calm with explosions of chaos and violence.