• Network: NETFLIX
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 4, 2019
5.5

1. Oct 11, 2019
    Another mediocrity Netflix lets go of the audience. The series is more drama like superhero movie. It's ok.
    But who picked up these lousy actors? How can you portray your role as boring and bad?
    No money for proper scriptwriters?
  2. Oct 5, 2019
    The little kid does not know acting, very bad acting- I couldn’t finish the series, and I’m a fan of Netflix and sci fi movies and tv shows, I like to feel what I’m watching, but I just couldn’t continue watching with such bad acting by the little kid, wow I’m surprised the people filming this didn’t tell him or replaced him
    Clearly he is not ready for acting

1. Reviewed by: Shannon Miller
    Oct 8, 2019
    Overall, Raising Dion makes for an exciting children’s show about tapping into your power in order to make the world a better place. With more focus and a little more nerve, the show could make incredible leaps and bounds.
  2. Reviewed by: Ben Travers
    Oct 4, 2019
    None of this is breaking the mold in a big way, but “Raising Dion” isn’t aiming for original artistry at all costs. It wants to entertain, please, and maybe ever-so-slightly inform. Even with all the overt manipulations, this Netflix drama feels good-intentioned.
  3. Reviewed by: Robert Lloyd
    Oct 4, 2019
    The show is a bit of a tonal jumble. In trying to do many things at once, “Raising Dion” can feel wayward and messy; it suffers fits of sentimentality, not always well-controlled. And yet what’s ungainly about the series is also what makes it interesting and distinguishes it from the great mass of high-gloss superhero adventures, with their tortured heroes and tortured villains, their supersized scale and Kevlar aesthetic.