Season #: 4, 3, 2, 1
6.9

1. Nov 21, 2017
    This is a work of a genius. There isn't anything like this on TV at the moment. Characters are so flawed, so irritating yet you can't resist loving them. You can cut tension with a knife, can't wait for more episodes.
  2. Dec 20, 2017
    Outstanding! MUST WATCH!! I loved Season 1 but Season 2 was nonstop surprises. The cast really shines & turns in brilliant performances. Portia & Elliot's characters went so far beyond expectations. There were hysterical moments & so many funny characters....all done well & some were truly impressive. The story was gripping....I was glued, the suspense kept building & story kept turning.Outstanding! MUST WATCH!! I loved Season 1 but Season 2 was nonstop surprises. The cast really shines & turns in brilliant performances. Portia & Elliot's characters went so far beyond expectations. There were hysterical moments & so many funny characters....all done well & some were truly impressive. The story was gripping....I was glued, the suspense kept building & story kept turning. I'm now a big fan of Alia Shawkat. John Early, Meredith Hagner too. Jay Duplass too.
    Really good stuff to see here.
  3. Dec 2, 2017
    God I love this show. I fought tooth and nail not to watch it too lol. I think it was the Urban Outfitters attire and vaporwave that scared me off but I'm so glad I did. I hope this has some legs on it and that it stays on for awhile. Definitely my favorite right now. Underrated af.
  4. May 23, 2018
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Não é tão bom quanto a 1 temporada mas continua otima, o final dessa temporada deixou um ar de místerio para o que vai acontecer, e o bom é que tera uma 3 temporada, série genial, assisto todas as terças de manhã, porem quase não consegui suportar a Dory nessa temporada de tão burra que ela foi. Pra todos que estão lendo isso sugiro que assistam. Expand
  5. Feb 3, 2021
    Another fantastic season of this innovative and smart comedy.
    The four main characters, no matter how annoying they can be, are so likeable, and perfectly cast.
    Destined to be a cult classic.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 9 Critic Reviews

1. Reviewed by: Troy Patterson
    Dec 15, 2017
    It continues to hum along wonderfully as an existentialist noir on the millennial tip. Or call it a character study in the form of a comedic thriller that’s geared to provoke anxious giggles.
  2. Reviewed by: Kevin Fallon
    Nov 22, 2017
    There’s something casual in the way it is both riveting and fun.
  3. Reviewed by: Darren Franich
    Nov 20, 2017
    It feels like Search Party has genre-skipped, from a comedy with thriller elements to a full-blown thriller. In so doing, it’s reaching into a more familiar toolkit.