5.6

1. Matt
    Aug 24, 2006
    Can't wait to hear about some more fun things to do!!!
    Aug 25, 2006
    I usually like documentaries, but this is just bad and sloppy. It's most dramatic topics are so boring it sickens me. I highly recommend not watching it.
  3. John
    Aug 25, 2006
    What a sappy show. Why would anyoe care about this guy's boring life? Politics has never been worse.
  4. MauriceF
    Sep 11, 2006
    The dealmaking and image-shaping are eye-opening, but the single most unnerving aspect of the show is just how young the army of political aides who make the system run really are. And on a sour note, the access is such that you almost wish every member of Congress had a TV crew. I like it

Those unschooled in the ways of Washington may have trouble following some of the political machinations and plot nuance, but there's no mistaking passion when you see it.
    The insular nature of D.C. culture -- and the lack of natural light in Congressional hallways -- seems to impose monotony.
  3. The dealmaking and image-shaping are eye-opening, but the single most unnerving aspect of the show is just how young the army of political aides who make the system run really are.