6.8

1. Nov 1, 2019
    Jenn Aniston is great as Alex, Mark Duplass is really solid in his supporting/lead role, and it's shot really well. Don't love Reese in it on the whole, but overall think this is a solid show. Great pilot, too.
  2. Nov 3, 2019
    The Morning Show is full of dramatic Moments and Jennifer Aniston swearing. Love it. I like the fact that it is not another lawyer series. I welcome the fresh approach to do a “Morning Show” in a series.
  3. Nov 2, 2019
    A thrilling show, anchored by a mesmerising Jennifer Aniston. Don’t let the anti mass entertainment critics put you off.
  4. Nov 1, 2019
    Fantastic show, fantastic cast, that’s all that needs to be said, I would recommend this show to anyone, 10/10!
  5. Nov 3, 2019
    Great performances of spectacular writing. A top notch production. I would recommend this to anyone with a pulse.
  6. Nov 11, 2019
    Great cast. Great writing. Episode 4 really picked up the pace. Interesting to see where the show goes
  7. Nov 9, 2019
    I was so surprised about this show. I hate watching shows, I just watch them, cause my wife loves to watch shows, I rather fall asleep or do something on the computer meantime. But this one hooked me. The other apple shows are lame to me, this one is fantastic, can’t really tell you why, I love the story, the idea, writing and acting. Can’t wait for other episodes to come.
  8. Nov 6, 2019
    I stayed up late binging on this for a **** good reason. It’s juicy and **** fun. Like Big Little Lies juicy. Jennifer Anniston is

1. Reviewed by: Sophie Gilbert
    Nov 1, 2019
    The first three episodes made available to critics are remarkably flat for such a lavish venture. ... When The Morning Show finally gets its setup established, and starts to grapple with the consequences and the meaning of what Mitch has actually done, the show finds some momentum. It’s at its most fascinating, and meaningful, when it’s picking at the cultural scar tissue left by so many allegations.
  2. Reviewed by: Melanie McFarland
    Nov 1, 2019
    Apple TV+'s series is less about the intricacies of the business than the firestorms resulting when talent egos clash against management callousness. One might understand that more precisely after a slog through the first two episodes. But maybe audiences will forgive the clunky pacing and derivative scenes in those episodes, since "The Morning Show" less about the script than the performances and the star power.
  3. Nov 1, 2019
    It’s honestly pretty fun to watch, all glossy and zippy. But it’s also fundamentally at war with itself.