Season #: 2, 1
8.1

Watch Now

Buy on

1. Aug 27, 2021
    While I like the show - inconsistent tone and, frankly speaking, Ken Marino's overly hammy performance, in my opinion, and the main kid actor‘s (again my opinion) lackluster performance prevent the idea and interesting premise from being fully realized. All the ingredients are here but they don't seem to gel as well as other comedies. Maybe it will find it’s groove.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 16 Critic Reviews

1. TV Guide Magazine
    Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Jan 31, 2019
    A raunchy comedy of soul-degrading envy and desperation, with an unexpectedly sweet core. [4-17 Feb 2019, p.13]
  2. Reviewed by: Sophie Gilbert
    Jan 28, 2019
    The series is acutely keen satire with a pantomathic cultural IQ, dropping references to the most-online personalities (from Logan Paul to Tomi Lahren), the indignity of post-internet fame (“Burger King is ripping him apart,” Cary says, wincing, after Chase’s botched performance is lampooned by the brand on Twitter), and the strange composure of Generation Z amid all this absurdity.
  3. Reviewed by: Troy Patterson
    Jan 24, 2019
    Created by Chris Kelly and Sarah Schneider, The Other Two has a melancholy and an off-kilter kindness that undergird its cutting jokes and rude gags. ... The show, in its daffy way, is in tune with both the routine disgraces and great degradations of our age.