Season #: 2, 1
6.0

1. Nov 4, 2019
    This season premise jumps right into the story by not dwelling into any other unwanted plot.It has some minor drawbacks but still it is a worthy second season.
  2. Nov 6, 2019
    Text. I don’t care it’s a great show I need seventy five characters. 123456
  3. Nov 8, 2019
    Jack Ryan is a legitimate reason to subscribe to Amazon Prime and the second season is just gravy. They really step the action up a notch, as more of Ryan's Special Forces skill set is displayed. Superbly executed, with equal parts tension, gunfire and explosions, the release seems perfectly timed as writhing geopolitical relationships and unrest dominate the headlines.
  4. Nov 11, 2019
    Impressionante essa série, me deixou mais proximo de 24horas a melhor série que aborda ataque terrosmi e trama internacional que já existiu, a fotografia é lindíssima.
  5. Nov 8, 2019
    I thought it was exciting and the characters were well developed. I agree that it was too predictable, the villain (Reas) had no nuance and I saw the final plot twist coming from a MILE away. I also really liked the Harriet storyline and hope to see her in season 3 (I'd definitely ship her and Jack Ryan). My verdict would be 7.8/10 and season 1 was a 9/10. This has the feel of a Call ofI thought it was exciting and the characters were well developed. I agree that it was too predictable, the villain (Reas) had no nuance and I saw the final plot twist coming from a MILE away. I also really liked the Harriet storyline and hope to see her in season 3 (I'd definitely ship her and Jack Ryan). My verdict would be 7.8/10 and season 1 was a 9/10. This has the feel of a Call of Duty single-player campaign where the story isn't super deep but it still gets you hooked (I almost cried at the end on the boat scene lol) Expand

1. Reviewed by: Melanie McFarland
    Nov 7, 2019
    The second season still lands with more dissonance because of the very aspect that should make the character feel more relevant – that is, its proximity to reality. ... The problem may be that Krasinski’s Jack Ryan is closely informed by other actor’s interpretations of the character, namely Harrison Ford’s. Amazon’s “Jack Ryan” still clings to an outdated action movie ethos that relies on a general ignorance about the way the world actually is versus a version of how it ought to be when Michael Bay was redefining action movie bombast.
  2. Reviewed by: Adam Chitwood
    Nov 1, 2019
    If Season 1 wasn’t your bag, there are no significant changes to the series’ DNA here to suddenly turn you around on the series. And while there’s enough good in Jack Ryan Season 2 to keep it from being a complete waste, I do hope the already-ordered third season takes a beat to fine-tune a few key aspects of the show.
  3. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Nov 1, 2019
    Jack Ryan is still fun, despite being a little bit ridiculous and predictable.