• Network: Syfy
Season #: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
7.5

1. OrthoS
    Sep 19, 2009
    I must disagree with the viewer who bashed Claudia. I think she is charming and refreshing. Then, again, I teach high school, so perhaps I have developed a tolerance for goofy adolescents. While I agree that the show is derivative (see: Life, Bones, X-Files et. al, for bickering, mixed gender partners), the artifact warehouse angle is fresh and intriguing. However, I am still getting used I must disagree with the viewer who bashed Claudia. I think she is charming and refreshing. Then, again, I teach high school, so perhaps I have developed a tolerance for goofy adolescents. While I agree that the show is derivative (see: Life, Bones, X-Files et. al, for bickering, mixed gender partners), the artifact warehouse angle is fresh and intriguing. However, I am still getting used to Saul Rubinek in the Artie role. To me, he always will be the movie exec/drug buyer in the gory climax of TRUE ROMANCE. Expand
  2. Jul 12, 2013
    This show is amazing, it has everything you want to enjoy at night. i just love it.
    and i don't know what else to say but i have to write till 150 characters.
  3. RodericR.
    Jul 8, 2009
    I will watch this show every time. I absolutely loved it. The potential for great plots, character interactions, and a good ol' crazy genius. The shows like Warehouse 13, Battlestar Galactica, Dr. Who - these shows seem so much better than the garbage reality and talent shows on mainstream TV.
  4. KennethM
    Jul 16, 2009
    If Indiana Jones, House and XFiles had a huge orgy, and all the rubbers used proved defective, and the act took place in a state without legalized abortion, W-13 would be the resultant lovechild.
  5. MichelleF
    Aug 9, 2009
    My husband and I think this show is much better than Eureka--not as predictable, and there is more backstory just waiting to be uncovered. I find the main characters much more interesting. We record it and can't wait to see it each week.
  6. JamesW
    Sep 13, 2009
    This show exemplifies why you can hardly judge a series based on one or two shows. It keeps getting better and better, and is very enjoyable to watch several times. Alison at first seemed to be the weakest character, but with some significant vulnerability introduced, she is a great addition.
  7. JoshuaB
    Jul 12, 2009
    This show has tons of promise to it. I feel the best way to describe it is that it is a happy medium between Special Unit 2 and X-Files. Both shows consist of a male/female duo, on the search for the supernatural and the unexplained. I feel this show will be able to be a hit with many viewers from multiple age groups. I hope to see a full season and hopefully more.
  8. MagnusE
    Jul 13, 2009
    I like that this show comes across as lighthearted, neither overly comical or overly serious. The setting allows for nearly infinite different plots, so here's hoping for lots of good writing!
  9. DavidM
    Jul 13, 2009
    There is a lot of potential in this show now that the "Pilot" episode is over. It is like "X-Files" meets "Fringe" meets "Bones." I like there is no big conspiracy and each episode can stand alone. This show is set up so that only the imagination of the writers can ruin it.
  10. MS
    Jul 13, 2009
    What a great show! Fun, quirky, and just enough drama to keep it centered.
  11. chuck
    Jul 14, 2009
    Fun, light and easy on the brain cells - not Emmy material but definitely enjoyable.
  12. GeneD
    Aug 26, 2009
    This is the type of offbeat show that has always appealed to me. It's not quite as good as my all-time favorite (Northern Exposure) but it has that potential. Each week gives us more backstory and character development. How often can that be said about what's on TV these days? Warehouse 13 can't be nearly as cheap to produce as reality TV, so I hope SyFy can hold onto the This is the type of offbeat show that has always appealed to me. It's not quite as good as my all-time favorite (Northern Exposure) but it has that potential. Each week gives us more backstory and character development. How often can that be said about what's on TV these days? Warehouse 13 can't be nearly as cheap to produce as reality TV, so I hope SyFy can hold onto the ad revenue it needs to keep it going. I would hate to see it dropped, since it seems to be getting more compelling and complex with each new episode. Expand
  13. EliJ.
    Aug 29, 2009
    Get rid of Claudia and you've got a pretty entertaining sci fi show. I don't want to admit it because i really like the show and don't want to bash the producers or anything...but i want to turn the channel whenever Claudia comes into a scene.
  14. ChrisS.
    Aug 6, 2009
    A very entertaining show that mixes seriousness with silliness. It's enjoyable to watch the character interaction in whatever weird X-files type stuff that goes on. Although it doesn't have that many original ideas, it executes them in a funny sort of way that works.
  15. DaveC.
    Jul 19, 2009
    I really like this show so far. It has elements of the X-Files, but isn't quite as serious, so for me, that works great.
  16. Ozroly
    Jul 25, 2009
    Its no Eureka, but its very funny and the characters work well of each other hope it last for a while.
  17. AlanP
    Jul 26, 2009
    This show is superb. Perfect by no means but the plots to the references to history to the main characters are extremely enjoyable. The various subplots are usually funny with a healthy mix of serious, and the mystery that surrounds the whole thing is very enjoyable. Also, the cinematography is mouth-watering. The car crash in the first episode was especially breathtaking. Great show, This show is superb. Perfect by no means but the plots to the references to history to the main characters are extremely enjoyable. The various subplots are usually funny with a healthy mix of serious, and the mystery that surrounds the whole thing is very enjoyable. Also, the cinematography is mouth-watering. The car crash in the first episode was especially breathtaking. Great show, really caught me by surprise. I'll continue watching as long as Syfy keeps producing! Expand
  18. GideonA
    Aug 16, 2009
    This show has been developing nicely. Pete & Mikah rely on each other's strengths and neither tries to out-boss the other. Also the story lines reach back well to the history of the Warehouse itself which is also interesting. My one problem is with the addition of Claudia (who, I hope doesn't turn out to be Artie's replacement). She is very predictable and annoying.
  19. Oct 1, 2010
    Warehouse 13 is a favorite. It seems much better than Eureka, which has become downright soapy in its fixation on kissing and couples. I read that the third season of Warehouse 13 will start Oct 15, 2010. Hope so.
  20. Jul 23, 2013
    I love this show. It has one of the most unique story lines on television. Thank goodness that it is not yet another post-apocalyptic story that has become THE story line of the SyFy channel (that is when they are not wasting an hour with a wrestling match, paranormal, ghost or insect-ridden programs). The characters are clever and funny. The episodes have multiple story lines that areI love this show. It has one of the most unique story lines on television. Thank goodness that it is not yet another post-apocalyptic story that has become THE story line of the SyFy channel (that is when they are not wasting an hour with a wrestling match, paranormal, ghost or insect-ridden programs). The characters are clever and funny. The episodes have multiple story lines that are suspenseful and comic at the same time. Keep the artifacts coming! Check out their website it is also entertaining. Since SyFy discontinued Eureka and Alphas, this is the only program that makes the channel worth checking out. If you want a good post- apocalyptic, check out Falling Skies. Expand
  21. Sep 10, 2013
    Another great show being canceled before its due time just so they can put more stupid crap on tv. which I detest watching just stupid things I do not understand why kill off shows avid viewers watch for dumber stuff?
  22. Jan 28, 2015
    Easily among my all time favorite shows. Such an under-appreciated show. But not by anyone who has actually watched it. (not you 1 Episode Faux reviewers). The writing is up-beat, thoughtful, funny, varied, unique, and interesting, as are the characters. This is such a warm show, with a Mulder & Scully team, that actually WORK, rather than just make you miss Mulder & Scully. Truly aEasily among my all time favorite shows. Such an under-appreciated show. But not by anyone who has actually watched it. (not you 1 Episode Faux reviewers). The writing is up-beat, thoughtful, funny, varied, unique, and interesting, as are the characters. This is such a warm show, with a Mulder & Scully team, that actually WORK, rather than just make you miss Mulder & Scully. Truly a special little piece of Television, that is REALLY hard to not enjoy. You need a few Episodes, to get the show. Not just 1. Especially this one. :) Expand

1. The pilot drags, but Saul Rubinek, who plays the warehouse curator, is entertaining enough that I want to believe it will improve.
  2. Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
    Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Like other Sci Fi shows of the recent past (think: "Eureka"), Warehouse 13 begins with a strong concept and suffers from weak execution.
    There are times when you have to question the writers' urge to pack in everything but the kitchen sink...Fortunately, Kelly and McClintock pull off their roles in this precarious high-flying adventure, teetering between heaviness and humor in each scene.