• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 28, 2017
Season #: 3, 2, 1
6.7

1. Nov 12, 2018
    The humor and the acting has always seemed so over the top on this show, even in the original series, and nothing has really changed. But I like that. I really think the glue that continues to hold this show together is the unbreakable chemistry between the fabulous four! I think Debra actually looks a bit better now. In the original series, she was far too skinny. The bones bulging in herThe humor and the acting has always seemed so over the top on this show, even in the original series, and nothing has really changed. But I like that. I really think the glue that continues to hold this show together is the unbreakable chemistry between the fabulous four! I think Debra actually looks a bit better now. In the original series, she was far too skinny. The bones bulging in her chest use to turn make me cringe but she looks better now that she's filled out a bit. Expand
  2. Nov 26, 2018
    So far this season is just as hilarious as the last one if not even funnier in my eyes. The writing continues to always be right on point and extremely hilarious. The cast have all given stupendous and hilarious performances especially Megan Mullally, Eric McCormack, Sean Hayes, Debra Messing, and especially newcomer to the show David Schwimmer. David Schwimmer is hilarious in this season. A+.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Oct 4, 2018
    Mullally is this show’s greatest asset, and unlike her colleagues, knows how to finesse every joke for maximum effect without mugging to the back row.