• Network: Netflix
  • Series Premiere Date: Apr 10, 2019
7.2

Watch Now

1. Apr 27, 2019
    Great series, of course, is not perfect, there are errors in the dubbing that took me out of the immersion, but it is very good to be able to choose, the decisions are critical, I had to restart, I did not understand why they did not like it very much.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 4 Critic Reviews

1. Reviewed by: Ed Power
    Jan 3, 2020
    From Grylls’s devil-may-care brio to the modest length – choose wisely and you can get through an episode in less than 20 minutes – this is a throwaway distraction fully aware of its inherent silliness. Approached in the same spirit, it’s a walk on the wild side that just about justifies your time.
  2. Reviewed by: Tim Dowling
    Dec 3, 2019
    No matter which way you go, Grylls keeps up a constant monologue of exposition, laying out your options and repeating your decisions back to you. It’s diverting enough for a time, but it isn’t long before you think: if you’re going to make me edit all these programmes for you, I want to be paid.
    It is not a very good game, neither difficult nor surprising, and its mechanics are so simple that I’m not sure game is even the right term. Nor is it a very good show; it’s the opposite of engrossing, instead leading you to constantly wonder how much of it is produced and whether the wolf Grylls “fights” is actually anything close to a “wolf.” But to say that it is simply “not very good” doesn’t feel right either. ... I can’t say I wasn’t entertained. I was.