|By date||Most helpful reviews||By my score||By metascore||By user score|
Average User Score: 7.9Apr 25, 2019My review contains some kind of spoilers...
Game is actually good. But it has few serious problems, it is reason why my personal score isMy review contains some kind of spoilers...
Game is actually good. But it has few serious problems, it is reason why my personal score is not 10/10. Actually I voted as "5/10" before but I've changed my opinion. Game is good especially after some point.
+ gameplay. When you understand how to play in right way you will love fight system and gameplay.
+ atmosphere. I don't know to describe it, but I love this world. I want to return to this world again and again.
+ Bosses. Not mini-bosses. Almost all "big bosses" are good. I've got too much fun from fighting with them.
- Boring game beginning.
- Chained ogre from game beginning is too powerful and HAS TERRIBLE hitboxes. I just spent too much time here. Hard bosses is not bad but I'm not sure that add such bosses in beginning of game is good idea. 90% of players don't have understanding of gameplay when they meet him. And bosses have to have non-broken hiboxes
- Areas after Blazing bull: AshinaReservoir and Ashina Castle are terrible. They have terrible mini-bosses, boss-fight arenas, pathes to mini-bosses. I wanted to delete game when I was there. Small room as boss-fight arena in game with terrible camera... Are you serious? Developers know that camera in soulsborne games are not really good. I;m sure they know but they use small room as boos-fight arena!
- Fight system. Not the combat system itself because it is good but fact that you have no choice. You cannot be a cliric, a mage, an archer. You have only one weapon. There are no Threaded Cane, Rakuyo or Saw Cleaver. It's so annoying
- repeating of bosses/min-bosess. Some mini-bosses are repeated 4-5 times!!! if you thought that Dark Souls 2 has a problems with bosses repeating I can say - no. DS2 has unique bosses if we compare it with Sekiro!
- There are too few interesting items which you can find in the wold. Game has no weapons, rings(runes), armors. 90% of items which you can find in game are consumable items.
- Boring way to Platinum achievement.
But after 2 walkthroughs I can say that game is really good. I hope that the developers will make work on the mistakes and we get 10/10 Bloodborne 2 or Sekiro 2. But now only 8/10… Expand
Average User Score: 8.8Apr 4, 2019Resident Evil 2 actually one of the best games I've ever played. Incredible atmosphere, good survival gameplay, good art, good story. IResident Evil 2 actually one of the best games I've ever played. Incredible atmosphere, good survival gameplay, good art, good story. I don't like zombie too much, but I definitely love zombie from RE.… Expand
Average User Score: 8.4Apr 2, 2019Actually great game. But it copies too many from DS1, too many fan-service. It is why only 8/10. But game is really good. Final boss is theActually great game. But it copies too many from DS1, too many fan-service. It is why only 8/10. But game is really good. Final boss is the best boss of whole series ever.… Expand
Average User Score: 7.4Apr 2, 2019It is not so epic as dark souls 3, it is not so prefect as dark souls 1, it is not so beautiful as bloodborne but it's still good game.
Average User Score: 5.5Dec 6, 2015it is not good game, it is not fallout, it is not rpg. this game don't have good sotry, good quests or anything interesting. I don't want toit is not good game, it is not fallout, it is not rpg. this game don't have good sotry, good quests or anything interesting. I don't want to explore this word like Morrowin. I can't to love any characters, places, sotries. I can't love this game, sorry. 4/10… Expand