|By date||Most helpful reviews||By my score||By metascore||By user score|
Average User Score: 7.9Mar 31, 2019How to....
1. Take Dark Souls. 2. Tell everybody that its absolutely not a Dark Souls. Attention: dont explain why, because it isHow to....
1. Take Dark Souls.
2. Tell everybody that its absolutely not a Dark Souls. Attention: dont explain why, because it is still Dark Souls.
3. Rip off:
- character customization.
- tons of equipment.
- no, all equipment!!
- 4!!! different magic schools.
- possibility to play in different styles.
- exploration rewards.
- true character with personalty (who is unnamed shinobi without a past and 95% of his answers is "hmmmm...." and "silent starring")
- hook?.. Oh, dont forget to rip off all ladders!
5. Repeat again that Sekiro is not a Dark Souls!
6. Sure that you ripped all variety. Better - do it twice.
Hooray, Sekiro is done!
And now - seriously. Souls games was beaten by me atleast three times each. In DS3 was spent about 200 hours, even now you can see tons of videos about this game, interestin mechanics and tactics, different ways to play, mods. Sekiro was frustrated after 25 hours of gameplay... They are ripped off too many things to vary gameplay in different ways and game became too bland, i dont wait anything new after first half of game. This is first From's game which i dropped unfinished.
Anyway, Sekiro still a good game. It was an interesting experience (atleast until all tools was collected). Yes, at this moment i'll vote for it as GOTY and give 7 of 10, but... Why only 2? For me, Sekiro is not way forward, its a step back - we are lost too many great things...
So, as looking at many overhiped reviews, i still should hope that their next game wont be a 10 hours dash through the straight gray corridor, filled with 5 phased one shoting enemies. Or, something like a Sinner........… Expand