|By date||Most helpful reviews||By my score||By metascore||By user score|
Average User Score: 4.6Jul 24, 2017When I do a review I usually point out the ups and downs of the movie or tv show in question so here we go:
+ Evie and Dude steal theWhen I do a review I usually point out the ups and downs of the movie or tv show in question so here we go:
+ Evie and Dude steal the show
+ The other returning characters are great (Mal, Carlos, Jay, Ben, Jane and Lonnie)
+ The new characters are also great (Uma, Gil, Harry and Dizzy)
+ It teaches kids some valuable lessons
+ It leaves the door open for more
+ Action is great
+ Visual effects have improved (but could be way better)
+ Nice costumes
- The music is god awful and there's too much auto-tune
- It doesn't top the first one's plot
- It was cringy and skipable at times
- Chad is just plain awful and unnecessary
- What's the point of having magic in it, if they don't use it. I bet Mal could have used a spell to teleport herself to Ben or to teleport Ben to her or to find out where Ben was or to to defeat Uma. Instead they go with a stupid plan to replicate Fairy Godmother's wand.
- Too childish
- Same problem I had with the first: The Modern Day setting. It doesn't feel right.
Overall: It was fun, most characters were great, the idea could have been executed way better, it doesn't top the first one. I think this idea could have been better executed as a TV Show not as movie.
Rating: 6/10… Expand
Average User Score: 7.3Aug 21, 2015Best Disney Channel Movie Ever!!!!!
If you like fairy tales, the classical Disney movies and Once Upon a Time you will love this movie. ItBest Disney Channel Movie Ever!!!!!
If you like fairy tales, the classical Disney movies and Once Upon a Time you will love this movie. It makes you laugh, it makes you cry and when it ends it makes you watch it again. The songs are beautiful, the acting is perfect, the script is well written, but the visual effects aren't that good, but that's only 1% of the movie. Trust me, it's enjoyable.… Expand