• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Sep 6, 2011
4.9

1. Jul 3, 2012
    While I do feel this game would merit a score of about 7/8 I'm giving it a 10 to outweigh the 0 that some idiot has given this game because they gave it to their kids without seeing that there is an M for Mature rating on the box, myself and the missus were laughing after reading their review while we were playing it, especially at the 3rd mission which during the cut scene there are images of fully nude women while someone is telling you you're going to need to go and smash some guys F*king face in to make an example of him. Was just picturing that person who gave the game a 0 walking past their kid hearing that cut scene as the kid cried their eyes out at the 3ds. good job!

Apart from that tho, this is a solid enough game, its short and it is indeed ubisoft quickly getting some games out at launch but for what it is as a driving game it shows hope of what the system is capable of while you bomb around the city at really nice speeds with car models which are on par with the GTA games from the ps2 also if you want a cool enough proper gritty story on your 3ds this one will fill that gap in your game shelf with lovely amounts of swearing, nude pics and the odd imagery of a guy in the background with his brains showing on the bonnet of his car after you ram him into a wall. :D definitely not Mario Kart!
  2. Aug 9, 2014
    In my point of view, is the best game for Mature 3DS players. Because have the feeling of a racing game and the emotion of destruct the criminals. Ubsoft does its better.

1. Sep 27, 2011
    Not just the giant cheapo pile of rubbish we expected - just a tiny, feeble, overpriced piece of crap. A genuinely awful addition to the 3DS library. [Oct 2011, p.58]
  2. Sep 19, 2011
    An average title overall. Qualities such as smooth driving controls and an impressive open setting are let down by inconsistent levels of challenge, a city lacking in population, repetitive gameplay and, unfortunately, an irritating and clich├ęd main character.
  3. Sep 14, 2011
    Renegade 3D driver is not a bad game. Simply it is a title that has several flaws, worsened by the absolute insipid gameplay.