Flipnote Studio 3D 3DS

6.4

1. Feb 22, 2015
    Extremely good application, I never got the chance to get a DSi so I got this through Club Nintendo, very fun! The DSi mechanic to get old flipnotes are amazing although I expected for an online service that minuses perfection.
  2. Mar 12, 2015
    Absolutely pointless. Since you can only send flipnotes to friends LOCALLY, the 3D effects are pointless. The only other way to share with the world is with by exporting as an AVI, which removes the 3D effects. Japan got an online gallery, which is what made Flipnote studio on DSi so awesome.
  3. Jul 3, 2017
    Impressive! a nintendo 3DS version of the Flipnote Studio in 3D. Nintendo make a very good games with flipnote and i can creat a mini movie in 3D. Super!
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. NF Magazine
    Apr 20, 2015
    I greatly enjoyed my experience with Flipnote Studio 3D and especially appreciate the new 3D options. [Issue #14: Old vs. New – March/April 2015, p.21]
    Despite some shortcomings, in all it's a great little package for anyone who loves to create, whether you're an animation beginner or a veteran who just wants to practice your tweening skills.
  3. Feb 22, 2015
    It's not as complete of a package as many were hoping, namely with the absence of a sharing program within the application, but the core mechanics remain spot-on.