1. May 18, 2015
    I recently purchased this game for myself because it was 2.99 at Walmart. I thought nothing of it at first because well, this game looked crappy. Little did I know that this game is a masterpiece. The story line and character development are absolutely amazing. With graphics around the lines of 20K and seemingly perfect controls, I wish that I could absorb myself into the game, nay, intoI recently purchased this game for myself because it was 2.99 at Walmart. I thought nothing of it at first because well, this game looked crappy. Little did I know that this game is a masterpiece. The story line and character development are absolutely amazing. With graphics around the lines of 20K and seemingly perfect controls, I wish that I could absorb myself into the game, nay, into the life of Hello Kitty. She is a true inspiration to me and my family and she will be for many generations to come. I love Hello Kitty Picnic. It has truly changed my life and the lives of the people around me. My grades improved, my relationship with my father has been reestablished after he left me for six years, this game seems as if it can heal the soul. Instead of dropping food in Africa and the Middle East, we need to drop this game. It can do anything. It has made me the man I am today. It made me happier than anything I have ever seen. Put down your Xbox or PlayStation control and pick up a DS equipped with Hello Kitty Picnic. I love this game.

If you do intend to purchase this game, buy one for your friends and family. If you do not buy extra, I assure you that they will be jealous and attempt to take it from you. Keep it secret if you do buy just one.
  2. May 19, 2015
    If you are in need of a hardcore action fifth person picnic simulation game with 10K graphics and a ungodly physics engine, this game is for you. The plot and character development pull you into the game as if you were a Sanrio Friend. If GTA 5 and Advanced Warfare are boring you, buy this game.
    11/10 Graphics
    10/10 Engine 10/10 Storyline 10/10 Fish A.I. 10/10 Picnic Simulation 10/10
    11/10 Graphics
    10/10 Engine
    10/10 Storyline
    10/10 Fish A.I.
    10/10 Picnic Simulation
    10/10 Thrill
    I promise you will fall in love with this game as soon as you see the start up screen.
  3. May 19, 2015
    There I was on a somber walk through the forest outside of my neighborhood on a cold winter evening. I was pushed into the snow and bludgeoned by a shovel by my grandfather. I just lay in a fetal position and cried like usual without a sliver of hope. I was almost knocked out of conciousness when I saw it. The Hello Kitty Picnic case was luminating the whole evening sky and it filled meThere I was on a somber walk through the forest outside of my neighborhood on a cold winter evening. I was pushed into the snow and bludgeoned by a shovel by my grandfather. I just lay in a fetal position and cried like usual without a sliver of hope. I was almost knocked out of conciousness when I saw it. The Hello Kitty Picnic case was luminating the whole evening sky and it filled me with energy. I was immediately turned into Super Saiyan 4 and Jesus Christ at the same time. I flew headfirst into my grandfather but before I annihilated him the game flooded my mind with infinite knowledge and a great deal of human empathy. I instead sang him a song so beautiful and elegant his **** turned inside out and exploded. I am now stronger than a bear, faster than Michael Phelps, and smarter than Stephen Hawking.
    The games controls are so smooth that it can pick up Megan Fox, the gameplay is so beautiful that it puts DaVinci to shame, the voice acting is so well executed that I wouldn't even bother wasting my spit on other games. I am a changed human, no I am outside the realm of humanity, no I am a God now. This game will forever warp time and existence and everyone will cry tears of happiness.

There are no critic reviews yet.