5.5

1. Oct 26, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game was not great. I sold it only a few weeks after I bought it. It was alright when I bought it but I soon realized my version of the game had been broken. The Story was in the wrong order and made no sense and the streetpass function was broken. That was just my copy of the game though so it probably wouldn't have happened to a lot of people. Something that did however affect all the games was the gameplay. The puzzles were way too easy and repetitive. The story elements were alright but I thought the lego people would talk or at least talk through subtitles and not stay silent and make weird noises. It disappointed me. Expand

1. Aug 9, 2011
    If you are a Star Wars fan craving for something on the 3DS or a Lego fanatic then Star Wars III: The Clone Wars on the 3DS is a title that you should definitely check out.
  2. Apr 23, 2011
    We'd wait for the more assured Lego Pirates instead. [Apr 2011, p.60]
  3. Apr 22, 2011
    LEGO Star Wars III is a perfectly competent LEGO game, neither excellent nor dismal, just simply there. It has all of the things you'd expect from a LEGO game, however they never gel into a game that's better than its parts. I would imagine die hard fans of the series will find more there than I did, but I suspect that most people will remember the game for being a 3DS launch game rather than being an exemplary LEGO game.