tbd

No user score yet- Be the first to review!

There are no user reviews yet - Be first to review Moshi Monsters: Moshlings Theme Park.

tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Dec 27, 2012
    Sometimes licensed games made for younger players can surprise us, and exceed our expectations. Sadly, this is not one of those times.
  2. Nov 19, 2012
    If you're looking for a serious Theme Park Creator, unfortunately Moshi Monsters - Moshlings Theme Park is not that game but if you're a younger gamer looking for a collection of good to mediocre mini-games, than this may be your solution. Also, as the game is targeted at the younger gamer, the value for gameplay feels just right. Unfortunately the title is a little too repetitive for my liking however.
    For a game targeted at kids, Theme Park is pretty easy. The game's overly simple concepts shouldn't present a challenge for players of any age. A six-year-old will breeze through this game; a 12-year-old shouldn't even bother. The game provides a lot to do, but should only occupy those who can stand its repetitiveness. The 3DS has plenty of great kid-appropriate games, but this is not one.