5.4

1. Mar 13, 2013
    The game is really good. I haven't finished it yet but, so far, the missions are really good. They don't feel repetitive at any moment and there are a lot of missions. I was afraid of wasting my money on this one, like I did with Adventure Time for the 3DS, it's good but it helps that I love the series but the game wasn't what I was expecting.

Now, on the other hand. Naruto Powerful
    Shippuden feels fresh, there is a lot of fun in this game. I haven't been able to put it down. The game is great for a handheld with missions being short, but don't take that as a negative thing, they are short but missions have tasks that you can complete and you must choose before going into the mission, if you complete the task you will be awarded with more experience points and I can tell you, it never feels like a chore.

Music is great, visuals are really good and funny. 3D is not that good, gameplay and controls are awesome.
  2. Apr 1, 2013
    A game that does what it advertises. It doesn't have a huge roster, as you're limited to Naruto and Lee, but has interesting mechanics, a decent simultaneous story mode and, most importantly, is fun to play.
  3. Mar 28, 2013
    This is a whole new side-scrolling Naruto game. It features anime inspired presentations. and action packed gameplay.

1. Sep 5, 2013
    Every once in a while a game comes along that takes every opportunity to slap the player in the face. In a nutshell, that's Naruto Powerful Shippuden, a game that constantly hits below the belt with utterly arbitrary challenges that encourage hair-pulling frustration and grinding levels to earn experience points (XP) to upgrade skills and unlock more skills.
    Delivers a fun and unique brawling experience that 3DS gamers and Naruto fans alike shouldn’t miss out on as it is fairly entertaining.
  3. Forget the license behind it, this is a lovely little 2D brawler. [May 2013, p.79]