6.4

1. Feb 9, 2014
    Pokémon Bank is an excellent application for the Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL, and 2DS that can be used to store up to 3000 Pokémon from Pokémon Black, White, Black 2, White 2, X and Y (although stored Pokémon can only be sent from Pokémon Bank to Pokémon X and Y). Nintendo have stated that it will remain active for future Pokémon titles. It requires an annual payment of a reasonable £4.49.Pokémon Bank is an excellent application for the Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL, and 2DS that can be used to store up to 3000 Pokémon from Pokémon Black, White, Black 2, White 2, X and Y (although stored Pokémon can only be sent from Pokémon Bank to Pokémon X and Y). Nintendo have stated that it will remain active for future Pokémon titles. It requires an annual payment of a reasonable £4.49.

Pokémon Bank can also be used to transfer one's Pokémon from any copy of Pokémon Black, White, Black 2, and White 2 to Pokémon X and Y via the Poké Transporter app that comes bundled with it.

Although the game was delayed due to a "large volume of traffic", the game itself is an excellent way of storing, and transferring all your favourite Pokés to assist you in your new journeys in Kalos (and possibly beyond!).

In addition, the app also comes equipped with a "hack check". Whilst Nintendo are avid not to reveal how it functions (in order to decrease the chance of people circumventing their will, and break through it), we do know that Pokémon are checked by Nintendo beforehand, and hacked mons are not allowed to be stored/transferred, promising a brighter future for Pokémon fans worldwide who simply want to play Pokémon for fun, and not cheat.

Overall, a really exciting app, and as aforementioned promising future for the Pokémon franchise!
  2. Apr 6, 2014
    Pokemon Bank is a fantastic application to transfer Pokemon's from Generation 5 to Generation 6.
    You can also store 3000 Pokemon which is really good if you are a Person who likes to experiment with Pokemon's ability moves etc.
    It's Definitely worth the money as it only costs £4.49 in the Nintendo e-shop. The only bad thing about this great application is that if you want to transfer 3
    It's Definitely worth the money as it only costs £4.49 in the Nintendo e-shop.
    The only bad thing about this great application is that if you want to transfer 3 or 4 boxes you have to keep on opening Pokemon black white black 2 or white 2 move the Pokemon you want to transfer to box 1 save the game, next open Poke mover send to Pokemon bank open Pokemon bank and then transfer the Pokemon to your Pokemon x or y box,which can get EXTREMELY time consuming and repetitive if you have a lot of Pokemon to transfer.
    None the less it's a great piece of kit.
  3. Aug 19, 2014
    I am very disappointed in this because it is very hard to use and if you fail at connecting once you have to wait for like an hour to try again and considering that the 3DS doesn't have the best wi-fi its very hard to use pokemon bank
  4. May 7, 2015
    Pokemon Bank has one job, and it does it's jobs really well! "Well what's it's jobs?" You may ask, well it has 2 jobs and they are transporting Pokemon from the 5th gen to 6th gen and storing Pokemon.

Transporting Pokemon is really easy, you need to install Poketransporter which is free, you put all the Pokemon you want to bring to X/Y/ORAS into box 1, unlegit hacked Pokemon and Kyurem's forms cannot be transported though. When your done transporting them, go onto Pokemon Bank and just add them into your X/Y/ORAS from your Transport Box and BOOM! Your done!

The other is storing Pokemon, got lots of Pokemon and ran out in your PC ingame? Well Pokemon Bank can store 3000 Pokemon! Yes you read it right, 3000 slots for Pokemon!

Only downside is that the game requires an annually fee of £4.49, but that's only a small downside for a great app!

Overall if you got some 5th generation Pokemon who want a new home, grab this and transport them into the 6th generation!
  5. Mar 9, 2016
    This app is only useful for one thing which is transporting Pokemon from previous generations to your gen 6 games. I've never needed 3000 spaces to store pokemon. The last time I bred hundreds of pokemon I deleted all the non shiny ones after it was over. I didn't store them all. I think the ingame PC is more than enough to store everything. After you're done with transport there will beThis app is only useful for one thing which is transporting Pokemon from previous generations to your gen 6 games. I've never needed 3000 spaces to store pokemon. The last time I bred hundreds of pokemon I deleted all the non shiny ones after it was over. I didn't store them all. I think the ingame PC is more than enough to store everything. After you're done with transport there will be no more use for this app. Expand
  6. Jul 3, 2017
    No good because you obliged to buy Pokemon Y. This game is no my favourite pokemon game and if you don't have Pokemon Y don't buy this! or you can buy the game
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Feb 14, 2014
    If we're really lucky, the next transporter app may once again rise to the level of Pokemon Box -- still the best Pokemon transfer program ever made. Until then, we wait.