8.8

1. Jul 25, 2013
    I got the game, and I can honestly say that I'm not too impressed. After playing a few hours through the game, I found it dull, and lacking. For those who say the game is a "masterpiece", I would say think again. The people who find this game amazing, they are just legend of zelda fanboys that have an extremely biased opinion. There are so many other good games out on the market, that this one isn't worth it. Expand

1. Dec 12, 2011
    For Zelda fanatics, this re-release of one of the best Zelda titles out there seems like it could be a cash grab – but the additions, especially the great use of the 3DS graphical prowess and the 3D itself make it a must purchase for all gamers, new and old.
  2. Dec 6, 2011
    Beautiful graphics, that wonderful soundtrack, the enthralling story and that damn annoying fairy, the 3DS version has it all and is easily the best port to ever be made of the legend.
  3. Oct 19, 2011
    One of the most definite games from the 90's is back better than ever. The new visuals brighten the epic adventure well, and the Master Quest is a nice add. All in all Ocarina of Time is a true classic belonging in every 3DS owner's shelf. [Aug 2011]