Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars 3DS

• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Mar 22, 2011
7.9

1. Jun 20, 2011
    Not too bad, but not too goos, either. Gameplay is a bit stuttered, and the game as a whole is let down by dodgy graphics. The lack of online play makes this game a "kinda have". I bought it hoping for more, but will probably end up trading it.
  2. Jul 12, 2013
    Pros:
    - Great Difficulty (The Main Reason this Game didn't get a 6)
    - Nail-bitingly Intense
    - Good Gameplay Elements

Cons:
    - Under-developed Characters
    - Underwhelming Story
  3. Nov 8, 2011
    It was quite repetitive, but the slow addition and accumulation of game concepts were good. The 3d was pronounced, which was good. My two complaints with the game were these, firstly, the game has a horrible story. Actually, one of the worst I've seen. However, since the story does not mix with the game, it is not a huge negative. Secondly, I experienced a couple of bugs where I had toIt was quite repetitive, but the slow addition and accumulation of game concepts were good. The 3d was pronounced, which was good. My two complaints with the game were these, firstly, the game has a horrible story. Actually, one of the worst I've seen. However, since the story does not mix with the game, it is not a huge negative. Secondly, I experienced a couple of bugs where I had to restart the level. I look at the game favorably though, so I recomend getting it for any stategy game fan owning a 3ds. Collapse

1. Jan 24, 2013
    I enjoyed the characters, I enjoyed the strategy, there's a ludicrous amount of content, and there's even pass-the-handheld multiplayer for those into that sort of thing. Apart from the less-than-sizzling looks, this one's a must-have for any turn-based strat fan with a 3DS.
  2. Pelit (Finland)
    Oct 20, 2011
    One of the best games in 3DS release. Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars offers enjoyable turn based action with a diverse squad and tactically enjoyable terrain. I like it a lot! [May 2011]
  3. Aug 19, 2011
    While it might not be the most pleasant-looking game or have a ton of depth, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars is still enjoyable and at its best when played in small doses.