6.5

1. Feb 4, 2014
    I don't know why but this game is so much fun! Its a game to play when your board and it has amazing controls. The graphics for some reason make me love the game even more. Maybe the story is lacking but the gameplay is wonderful. I love the game and hope to see more games from the publishers
  2. Feb 20, 2014
    It's a fun little time waster. For the price you can manage to have some fun with it. The game is simple but there is some skill involved with how you approach the enemies and which abilities to level up. Go though the demo first, if you get to the end and you still don't like it, you won't. I liked it though.
  3. Mar 9, 2014
    I downloaded the demo when it came out, and didn't like/understand it. When I upgraded my SD card, I downloaded every eShop demo, and tried it again, specifically to show somebody how bad it was. I ended up eating my own words. Actually playing the game, I found it surprisingly enthralling.
  4. Nov 5, 2013
    this game is terrible. all of the levels are the same except some have different backgrounds. your hero attacks by bumping into people. what's stupid about this is that you lose health when you do this and wipeout constantly. your hero is carrying a sword and shield and doesn't even use them. this game is dull and pointless. wouldn't even buy if it was 10 cents.
  5. Dec 30, 2013
    You're in a closed field, bumping into enemies to kill them. You usually get killed by enemies attacking a witch from all sides. Sounds fun, right? Correct answer: NO.
  6. Mar 3, 2014
    For what it is, this game is very fun when you want to play a cute little indie game to pass the time. The leveling system is decent, and it provides enough frustration to want to keep playing, but not so much that it's annoying. I recommend if you've got some extra money in your 3DS wallet.

1. May 30, 2013
    A disaster. [July 2013, p.79]
  2. Apr 30, 2013
    Variety could have really done wonders here. Even with a small budget, tiny nuances like sword animations, items in the shop, and mini-boss depth could have gone a long way. Witch and Hero takes a simple, charming concept and somehow manages to make it repetitive, dry, and unfun.
  3. Apr 26, 2013
    It may be simple and it may rely far too heavily on its lush 8-bit visuals, but Witch & Hero provides you with some simple, silly fun on your 3DS in short bursts.