Coaster Works Dreamcast

8.6

1. Nick
    Aug 5, 2001
    The game is great!! But I want to be able to go over 300 feet and build a wooden coaster! But other than that I love it!
  2. DanielL.
    Oct 6, 2001
    This game is great, I will buy the second one if it ever comes out! This one was too easy though. Thanks for such a great game! I also wish I could see the guests black out or puke or something, lol! Great Game! Buy It Now!
  3. AndrewK.
    Jun 22, 2001
    This game rocks! Buy It! NOW!
  4. DickL.
    Jun 6, 2001
    Awesome game.
  5. ModeZeroA.
    Jun 24, 2001
    This game is awesome :) I just wish I can see those people move more and puke or something hehehe.
  6. JosephA.
    Sep 24, 2001
    I thing you should make a second one! I made it though the first one pretty quickly and still can't get enough of it! I'll even test it for you! if you agree then send it to: Joseph Anderson 632 SR 101/P.O. Box 31 Chinook WA 98614...THANK YOU! for the perfect game!!

1. Not a title for all, but those who can appreciate the freedom of building and riding something that they have designed should find countless hours of fun.
    Even with my deficient building abilities, I was still able to dive into Coaster Works and create spiraling rides from hell, even if the user interface seems a bit... advanced.
  3. By no means a bad roller coaster simulator, but it's not an outstanding one either.