• Publisher: THQ
tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. DaveD.
    Jan 5, 2003
    I don't care what any of u say, this game was the Sh^t, FOr any of u who loved the movies go and get this best piece.
  2. RicardoH.
    Feb 13, 2003
    When playing any video game,you must always experience the game(or system)in it's CONTEXT.Now,armed with this little nugget of insight,one can appreciate systems like the Sega Genesis and the N64 for what they were,and just enjoy the game experience(not worrying about a lack of updated graphics). Disclaimer aside,Evil Dead:Hail to the King is an outstanding Dreamcast title.Any fan of When playing any video game,you must always experience the game(or system)in it's CONTEXT.Now,armed with this little nugget of insight,one can appreciate systems like the Sega Genesis and the N64 for what they were,and just enjoy the game experience(not worrying about a lack of updated graphics). Disclaimer aside,Evil Dead:Hail to the King is an outstanding Dreamcast title.Any fan of the trilogy of films(starring the hammy,comedic stylings of master thespian Bruce Campbell)will be naturally intrigued,but this title has much to offer the casual fan. Without revealing major plot points,I will say this adventure centers around Ash(our hero)'s attempts at returning an unholy book to it's rightful state,and stop an evil uprising from taking place. With elemnts of Capcom's Resident Evil series,and hilariously animated cut scenes,this is a must-have title for any Dreamcast gamer. Expand

1. While there are a few interesting spots and plot points, Evil Dead the game has managed to turn one of the most original and entertaining of all B-horror-film franchises into nothing more than a boring, uninspired, and pedestrian attempt to cash in on a license.
    If you're bored, though, at least go out and rent Evil Dead: Hail To The King. Otherwise, there's really no need for you to return to the cabin in the woods.
  3. I really wanted to recommend this game, despite it's problems with controls and graphics I would still have recommended it to fans of the genre and "Evil Dead" movies, however because of the length all I can say is rent it out some time.