7 Wonders of the Ancient World DS

8.3

1. MarkJ.
    Feb 20, 2003
    Just finished it and had a great time (mainly due to the addictive plot).
  2. JavkK.
    Jul 17, 2003
    It really cool and it is my favoite game ever.
  3. KuroiR.
    Apr 23, 2003
    ^____^ Tis great! Very addicting.... I can't wait for the next one...
  4. BobM.
    Nov 28, 2005
    Awsome! This game just goes to show you that RPG's are the best of the best in the gaming world
  5. KyuuK.
    May 21, 2003
    This game will have you hooked. The graphics are kind of bland during gameplay, but there are plenty of nice things in the game. Character design is great, and the ability to customize your desktop. I think it's a unique idea and definately worth playing.
  6. Animegirl
    Jul 1, 2003
    This game is great so far!! i would give it a 10 but sum stuff is kinda of clueless^_^
  7. ChristopherP.
    Feb 11, 2003
    THIS GAME WILL ROCK! It is as if you're online, yet offline. That's so wicked!!!
  8. AnthonyN.
    Aug 4, 2003
    This game takes you away and makes you want to play it more and more!!!
  9. Hojo
    Jun 16, 2003
    This is a really good game i love it! BUT their is only one thing wrong with it you cant pick your class.
  10. SytraK.
    May 13, 2003
    This is the best game I have played so far. Can't wait till I have all 4 parts.
  11. BrandonS.
    Feb 24, 2003
    This game is great. Its innovative gameplay and addictive storyline is what keeps you playing. If stop to smell the roses (side quests) you can get a pretty good RPG experience. Extreme gamers like me willl get a break from the final fantasies and the usual RPG battle play, although I've seen a battle engibe like this in kingdom hearts I was thoroughly impressed with it.
  12. MariaL.
    Jun 20, 2003
    This game is fantastic.
  13. MichaelP.
    Jun 27, 2003
    One of the best games I played. but I don't like how you don't get to choose a class. I love this game and will continue to play all the .hack games.
  14. JefBuoy
    Jul 12, 2003
    If you could pick your class this would be the greatest RPG ever. Oh wait, it already is.
  15. TimothyW.
    Jul 17, 2003
    Awesome fighting techniques. Makes you feel like your in it.
  16. JarnoS.
    Jan 3, 2003
    I think your score is the right score.
  17. BrendanK.
    Jun 28, 2003
    Really fun to play.
  18. MichaelQ.
    May 12, 2003
    Great game, kept to the anime, good graphics.
  19. TreyF.
    May 7, 2003
    This game rules over all games made and if u say diffrent i'll kick your ass.
  20. StevenS.
    Nov 11, 2003
    This is the best game I have ever played.
  21. BrittanyF.
    Nov 12, 2003
    This is a great game! It's very addicting and I would play it more if my PS2 would stop breaking... I can't wait to finish so I can start the next one!
  22. DragonKnightofFinalFantasy
    Dec 19, 2003
    I love this game it's fun there is so many people to use in your party.The battle system can be frustrating yet fun nonethless.The graphics aren't PS2 quality.The story though is simply fantasic.Buy it now...YES...RIGHT NOW
  23. AndyC.
    Jan 2, 2004
    ITS ALL RIGHT not the best game i have ever played but the A.I is out of this world and extremly funny . they say some weired things if you dont pay attention to them lol.
  24. PatM.
    Dec 10, 2003
    I thought this game rocked! ( but i love anime )
  25. RyanM.
    Jun 5, 2004
    .hack offers up a unique rpg experience that sorta lacks in the environment department. This game is repetitive dungeon crawling and basic boring environments. But, otherwise this game is a great bonus to your rpg collection.
  26. TristanS.
    Jun 14, 2004
    This game is awsome i must admit the camera system could have used some tweaking but other than that it is a great game.
  27. JadeL.
    Jun 18, 2004
    GREAT GAME. Really Cool for all RolePlayers.
  28. RickP.
    Nov 13, 2007
    I'm having a lot of fun with this. Yes, it's Bejeweled but with a twist. You have to blow up the background while you'r emaking your threesomes. It makes it more interesting than Bejeweled. This is turning into one of those "I'll-go-blind" games. I saw it at Wal*Mart along with the Mahjong game and figured it would be fun. It is!
  29. DP.
    Nov 14, 2007
    Addictive and fun. Instead of just playing just for high scores, you complete levels and work your way up to completing 8 levels in total with limited lives. If you run out of lives, you have to start your quest to complete the 8 levels all over again and that aspect is a bit of a bummer but that's what makes you coming back for more. I assume once you finish the game you may get Addictive and fun. Instead of just playing just for high scores, you complete levels and work your way up to completing 8 levels in total with limited lives. If you run out of lives, you have to start your quest to complete the 8 levels all over again and that aspect is a bit of a bummer but that's what makes you coming back for more. I assume once you finish the game you may get bored of it but it's not that easy. Expand

#4 Most Discussed DS Game of 2007

1. 7 Wonders is a competent clone of a competent Bejeweled clone that does little to set itself apart.
  2. 7 Wonders has an interesting premise, and the tidbits you learn about the seven different wonders are fun to read, however interesting premises and random factoids don’t add up to a great game if the gameplay isn’t there.
  3. A nifty little gaming card of good-old addictive goodness, and a bargain bin must-have if I ever saw one.