America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking DS

5.6

1. Nov 20, 2016
    I don't know what all these positive reviewers here are talking about. Was there another edition besides the one that I played? Because the sad excuse for a DS game that I played really sucked. It was barely even a game, the most game-like thing in there was to create an avatar. You would think they would at least walk you through creating the recipes or something. I mean, what the heck?I don't know what all these positive reviewers here are talking about. Was there another edition besides the one that I played? Because the sad excuse for a DS game that I played really sucked. It was barely even a game, the most game-like thing in there was to create an avatar. You would think they would at least walk you through creating the recipes or something. I mean, what the heck? Just reading the titles of the recipes and receiving tips on which cheese grater to use? Are you serious? This is just sad. This "game" is pathetic. Not recommended. Expand

With America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking I've successfully made bruschetta, black bean salad, and beef goulash, and they all tasted great. Twenty bucks is a cool price for 300 recipes complete with video tutorials.
    A vast improvement over its predecessor and a must have for anyone that loves to work magic in the kitchen. Both easy and fun, it's a perfect replacement for those dusty old books.
  3. If you plan on cooking dishes, either by yourself or with others, this program is a perfect fit.