7.3

1. Jul 22, 2013
    A serviceable puzzle game with a unique presentation, AQUIA is a decent entry in the DSiWare Art Style series. I found it to be a bit confusing at first, but once I got the hang of it managed to perform capably. However, it's worth noting I did have some success by simply randomly pushing pieces around when the screen was close to becoming fully dark; not enough to advance very far, but worth mentioning nonetheless. Collapse
  2. Jul 22, 2013

You get a great, deceptively deep concept, and can boot this one up anytime you want to. It may not hold you for hours on end, but for quick spurts of puzzle gaming Aquia is an impressive DSi launch title, and my personal favorite in the launch bunch.
  2. Featuring elegant design, polished graphics, and pick-up-and-play addictiveness; the Art Style series is a perfect-fit for DSiWare. The game's rather traditional concept, mixed in with a unique twist, creates one of the most fresh and enjoyable puzzles on any handheld. Trust us, you won’t be disappointed with Art Style: AQUITE.
    If you have some Nintendo points burning a hole in your wallet, this wouldn't be a complete waste of $5, but other DSi games offer a greater value. When it's all said and done, the most Art Style: Aquia has an interesting title and not much else.