• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Oct 9, 2007
7.2

1. JeffK
    Sep 20, 2009
    I have never been a fan of the fighting genre but this game certainly changed my mind. The easy to pick up fighting mechanics and wide assortment of characters to choose from makes this game fun for anyone. I especially liked the touch screen buttons that replace the annoying button combos of other fighting games. I have tried the DS download multiplayer and it is excellent, they do I have never been a fan of the fighting genre but this game certainly changed my mind. The easy to pick up fighting mechanics and wide assortment of characters to choose from makes this game fun for anyone. I especially liked the touch screen buttons that replace the annoying button combos of other fighting games. I have tried the DS download multiplayer and it is excellent, they do nothing to limit the experience just because all of your friends dont have the game. The only thing that leaves a something to be desired is the story mode, but, if you care about the story you should watch the first three season of the tv show before buying the game. Expand
  2. BryanM
    Aug 7, 2008
    good storyline??? lol, of course its good, its from the series, no new story! this game is great for any fighter gamer! my friend hates most anima games, but he loves this one now if I could get him to watch the show! this game has great 2D graphics and also uses the duel screens very well! it also has many charaters, not bad voice acting for a DS game ether! any way you look at it this good storyline??? lol, of course its good, its from the series, no new story! this game is great for any fighter gamer! my friend hates most anima games, but he loves this one now if I could get him to watch the show! this game has great 2D graphics and also uses the duel screens very well! it also has many charaters, not bad voice acting for a DS game ether! any way you look at it this is a must for all gamers! I would say its the best fighter on the DS! Expand
  3. DukjinI.
    Dec 1, 2007
    Great game. Best fighter on the DS. Very good story mode... and multiple other modes. If you like Bleach, game is an 11. If you dont' know Bleach, game is a 9. I haven't tried the online or wireless play yet, but even if the wireless part turns out mediocre (I've read it's actually really good), the single player is already worth a 10.
  4. AlexM.
    Nov 11, 2007
    Brilliant multiplayer and a fun arcade mode that will keep you wanting to try out your next special move or new killer combination. good game based version of the popular anime minus the story ofcourse. loses point(singular) on poor story mode. lots of fun.
  5. PfillipT.
    Jul 8, 2006
    Impressive, beautiful, fun as all hell. Best anime-based game in a long time and one of the best handheld fighters.

#55 Most Discussed DS Game of 2007
#54 Most Shared DS Game of 2007

1. Once again, the developers at Treasure have done a hell of a job on nearly every aspect with this title. It's safe to say Bleach is the best fighting game on the DS but nothing like a console game.
  2. This game exceeded all expectations I had, not only for an anime game but for any handheld title. It's multitude of modes coupled with the great gameplay and ultra-immersive online modes really make this one stand out from the crowd!
  3. The Blade of Fate is not only the best Bleach game so far but it’s also the best fighting game to grace the Nintendo DS.