Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow DS

8.6

1. Hey
    Oct 10, 2005
    Hey T Gage, innovatory IS a word: http://sts.zju.edu.cn/english/lexicon/rt2/92/I0829250.html ........Idiot. And for the game, yay, ANOTHER rehash by Nintendo. At least they're consistent. Wonder what's next....Mario Snowboarding!!!
  2. Mar 11, 2013
    Is not a bad game but somehow i cant get hyped about dawn of sorrow.
  3. AnonymousMC
    Nov 18, 2005
    I'm a fan of the series and to me, this is not quite as good as Aria. (not as gory, with less swearing and female nudity) I was expecting the first decent adult DS title, but this seem to pull punches with it's content, except the final boss(Menace) who actually rips himself apart in a flurry of gore. He is also the nastiest thing scince Tetsuo's little accident (Akira).

#6 Most Discussed DS Game of 2005
#2 Most Shared DS Game of 2005

1. It is clear that Dawn of Sorrow originally started out as a GBA title. It plays more like an advanced GBA game instead of a full fledged DS title.
  2. Dawn of Sorrow matches and in some cases exceeds the quality of "Symphony of the Night" in almost every way. Yet the two games have their own styles and features, so the newest addition to the series is in no way redundant with its legendary forebear. [JPN Import]
  3. Nintendo Power
    If the graphics and sound aren't engrossing enough to draw you in, the intriguing story and exhilarating action should be. [Nov 2005, p.104]