3.7

1. May 31, 2011
    woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo insane game so worth the money ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god this is a gd game
    hdshaDSHFLIASDLFIASILDHGFLIASUDGHFLIUGHASDLUIHFGLIUSADGKLFJBASDLKFBLKJASDBFKLJBASKJDBFLKJASBDKJLFBAKJSDBFJKBASD
  2. Barlog
    Sep 19, 2007
    This game was good to relax after work, when talking about the PC version. But the DS port is tragic. D-Pad controls unable getting good scores and the music quality is horrible.
  3. Jul 29, 2017
    I love shooting chickens because it makes a cluck sound when the gun bullet lodge inside its fragile body. It tantalizes my ear buds as the chicken lay dead in the pool of its own blood and the farmer laughed at the dead chicken and i feel joy inside my inner bones for having such skill in killing a agile creature. I wish there would be more games like it, maybe even shooting hippos orI love shooting chickens because it makes a cluck sound when the gun bullet lodge inside its fragile body. It tantalizes my ear buds as the chicken lay dead in the pool of its own blood and the farmer laughed at the dead chicken and i feel joy inside my inner bones for having such skill in killing a agile creature. I wish there would be more games like it, maybe even shooting hippos or alligators or even penguins. I wish the animals have guns so that they can shoot me instead. Expand

Overwhelming dislike - based on 4 Critics

1. But by slapping a horde of white meat fodder onto a tacky shooting system and calling it a day, the developers have severely undercooked this dinner and given me a bad case of Campylobacter.
  2. Shoot the game, not the chickens.
  3. I was mildly entertained by Chicken Shoot’s quirkiness. I appreciate simplicity and sometimes, we all need a wee bit o’ guilty pleasure. But it made me wonder if it was all just some sort of marketing scheme for KFC as I found myself craving lots of fried chicken after a while.