Cooking Mama DS

1. JennB.
    Jan 20, 2007
    This goes well with those who enjoy mini games. Being obsessed with simulators, I was instantly addicted. For only $20, its worth picking up.
  2. ChrisW.
    Sep 18, 2006
    I consider this game to be a must own next to any warioware or brain age game. For only $20, this title gives you hours of minigame psuedo-cooking fun. Some recipes are simple enough that you could make them in the real world if you were so inclined. I really enjoyed this title, one of my best DS purchases yet. Very fun!

#27 Most Discussed DS Game of 2006
#21 Most Shared DS Game of 2006

1. Cooking Mama was fun for a while, but after the novelty wore off, the repetition of the mini-games and the janky stylus controls just became a bigger and more noticeable defect, and while I’d love to praise the game for trying something different, I have to fault it for not having much depth. [JPN Import]
  2. The dishes and ingredients are all very detailed and look just like they should and Mama comes across as the tough extremist she is. She exudes her “Cook or die” mentality in every scene she graces. [JPN Import]
    Although there are a few clever mini-game ideas worth seeing, overall it will not hold your interest for long, which is disappointing since the whole concept of using the DS touch screen to control your way around the kitchen seems so natural. [JPN Import]