9.5

1. Jan 17, 2014
    The game "cory in the house" is a fantastic installment. It's a shooting star, a magnificent story based adventure that will leave you mind blown once you finish the spectacular story, I am surprised it didn't get a nominee for goty in 2008, to me this is game of the decade!!!
  2. Dec 31, 2013
    Masterpiece, dont listen to critic reviews, great dialogue and artistically good. Better than Oblvion or heavy rain will ever touch, so deep and influential for moderrn gaming, under rated as hell IMO.
  3. Jan 5, 2014
    I recently picked this game up after seeing the great reviews, and I must say it is rightfully deserved. I recently played The Last of Us, but this blows it away completely. Cory in the House features triple A voice acting, subtle yet powerful character development, and a story you will never forget.
  4. Dec 31, 2013
    I am blown by the stunning visuals given in this game. The story is so compelling that I almost cried playing this game. I am happily awaiting the next installment in this franchise.
  5. Oct 25, 2014
    Corey you a busta. This game has enlightened me to to greater things. I got up out of bed after playing this game and immediately cured cancer, and aids. 10/10 if looking for enlightenment
  6. Nov 7, 2014
    Games like GTA V and The last of us can't even touch a masterpiece like this. The graphics, are so revolutionary, it feels like my DS is a PlayStation 7. The gameplay is so amazing, with open worlded aspects, Its more bigger than GTA X. And the Story, it made me cry, and it made my laugh, It was heart breaking and wonderful.

Cory is trying to protect the American government from the

Cory is trying to protect the American government from the Robot Nazis that Shrek has summoned, so Cory ends up going on an epic adventure to save humanity by killing the Robot Nazis and Shrek by going back in time to summon Jesus Christ by his side. Once after 30+ hours of a genocide crusade, Cory goes back to time with Jesus to kill Shrek. But it turns out that Shrek was the one who have created the Genocide Crusade in Jesus birth, so, to prevent a 2012 from happening, he goes back to the big bang to stop the universe from summoning so he can be the man in the house, but it turns out that Shrek was the universe, so then Cory fights Shrek in an epic long 40000000000000+ hour boss battle then if you manage to defeat him (By the way, this game is 1000000000x harder then Dark Souls) You win and Cory destroys the universe and Satan for some strange reason.

100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10
    Best Game Ever since E.T Atari.
  7. Nov 3, 2014
    Revolutionary. If I was going to be stranded on a desert island for the rest of my life and I was given 3 things to take with me, I would bring a Fleshlight, a NDS, and this game. That's right, this game is more essential than food, water, and shelter. Only negative is.....WHERE IS THE SEQUEL????
  8. Dec 31, 2013
    I didn't want to believe it, but after playing just five minutes I regretted not having played this awesome game in 2008. I highly recommend the purchase as the enjoyment and realism of this game is nowhere compared to this year's games like The Last of Us, GTA V, etc. I can't even understand how this game could go beyond DS limits and show the best and more fluid graphics I've ever seenI didn't want to believe it, but after playing just five minutes I regretted not having played this awesome game in 2008. I highly recommend the purchase as the enjoyment and realism of this game is nowhere compared to this year's games like The Last of Us, GTA V, etc. I can't even understand how this game could go beyond DS limits and show the best and more fluid graphics I've ever seen on a portable system. The story made me shed tears, this could easily be made a book and it'd instantly become a best seller. Please, just get this game, you won't be disappointed. Expand
  9. Dec 30, 2013
    "We have Cory in the House. What makes him different from other games? What makes him better?"

"It's just so damn fun. I can only hope for a sequel."

"A sequel. How do you propose this?"

"How about... Cory in the Hotel?"

"Sold."
  10. Nov 18, 2014
    My personal Game of the year. In my lifetime I've played many games, from rpgs to to shooters to sanboxes. But never have i've seen such a master piece such as this. Trully one giant step forward in video gaming story telling. Not only is this the best game of all time, but it has changed my standard of gaming forever.
  11. Jan 7, 2014
    Never in my life have I been so touched and positively influenced by any experience, video game or otherwise. But Cory in the House somehow manages to obliterate all else and delivers an excellently written, action packed adventure with some of the best platforming you're like to see in a game. I cannot recommend it enough. The best game from the talented studio that brought you otherNever in my life have I been so touched and positively influenced by any experience, video game or otherwise. But Cory in the House somehow manages to obliterate all else and delivers an excellently written, action packed adventure with some of the best platforming you're like to see in a game. I cannot recommend it enough. The best game from the talented studio that brought you other distinguished classics such as Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff and Bill Nye the Science Guy. Expand
  12. Jan 5, 2014
    I was wandering the streets on a cold december morning when i decided to enter my local game store. I browesed the xbox section but only saw fps's, racers and action games, the only game we bget fed these days. I was just about to leave the store when i remembered that i had a nintendo collecting dust, so i went to browse the used DS games section. There wasen't any good titles there, butI was wandering the streets on a cold december morning when i decided to enter my local game store. I browesed the xbox section but only saw fps's, racers and action games, the only game we bget fed these days. I was just about to leave the store when i remembered that i had a nintendo collecting dust, so i went to browse the used DS games section. There wasen't any good titles there, but then i saw this game. Cory in the House was just infront of me, i was going to pass it up but it was 99 cent. i took the game to the desk and payed for it, the cashier said with a smile "Cory in the House? oh you're going to love this" and i didn't doubt him at all.

When i came home i cleared the dust of my DS and sat it in, when i saw the disney logo i felt loved. i sat for a good 3 hours before i needed a break from gods blessing, it was like an angel had delivered the baby jesus to earth, exept that it was a game inside a cover. The cutscenes where amazing, it even has a laugh track. the mini games were fun and the graphics amazing, this is truly an instant classic, a Battle Toads of our generation, amazing writing, glorious graphics and bar raising gameplay. 10/10
  13. Jan 1, 2014
    In an uninspiring chaos that the modern video game industry, every once in a while a true gem arises to the shelves, and Cory in the House is the very king of them. With a perfect execution of gameplay elements, top-notch graphics that are powered by a great engine, this game sets to be the revolutionary point in the video game history. Without a doubt, this is the title of the century.
  14. Oct 26, 2014
    This game is one of the best games on the original DS. I'm surprised how they were able to successfully mix survival horror, party, and rhythm aspects to form a 10/10 experience. I recommend this game for everyone willing to get the experience of a good game.
  15. Oct 25, 2014
    This is the answer to the future of gaming, this is what we gamers deserve, I demand a version of Cory in the House, with oculus rift, 60fps and 4k support,.... oh and is better than destiny.
  16. Jan 6, 2014
    This is the best game ever to be created by humanity. Sometimes I questioned if the game was made by people or by a higher power, it's that good. The bar has been set very high.
  17. Dec 10, 2014
    This is an excellent example of how modern games should be. The combination of voice acting, gameplay and story sets this game far above others. Not only will this game pull you in and immerse you in an amazing world full of possibilities, but you will wonder where cory is an feel like he is still in the house.
  18. Jan 1, 2014
    This beautifully constructed piece of art is undoubtedly the culmination of centuries of human culture and artistic visions. The butter-smooth controls and excellent stage designs merge together in an effortless beauty. The sympathetic three-dimensional protagonist never ceases to amaze, and the overall plot will make even the harshest critical minds laugh and cry.
    10/10 MASTERPIECE
  19. Nov 11, 2014
    Cory in the House is, in my not-so-humble opinion, the pinnacle of human achievement. Featuring expertly crafted storytelling, breathtaking visuals, and an intense musical score that sends shivers down your spine every time you hear those first few notes, this masterpiece is a timeless classic.
  20. Oct 25, 2014
    A true work of art. Few games even begin to contest the pure godliness of this one. It has a tantalizing plot, and unforgettable characters that will force their way into your heart and make you swear to Christ that you know them in real life. And don't even get me STARTED on the flawless gameplay. I found myself getting chills on various occasions, and had to stop myself mid-gameplay toA true work of art. Few games even begin to contest the pure godliness of this one. It has a tantalizing plot, and unforgettable characters that will force their way into your heart and make you swear to Christ that you know them in real life. And don't even get me STARTED on the flawless gameplay. I found myself getting chills on various occasions, and had to stop myself mid-gameplay to recompose. Tears streamed down my face. I'm semi-hard just thinking about it.

Cory in the House is a masterpiece. Don't pass it up.
  21. Dec 29, 2013
    Cory in the House is one of the greatest pieces of media that remains one of the most engaging video games ever put to a handheld screen. Disney crafts a picture that tells a simple, subtle story that works brilliantly in capturing your attention from the first menu onwards. The cast do an immaculate job in their performances and each actor brings something unique to the screen to reallyCory in the House is one of the greatest pieces of media that remains one of the most engaging video games ever put to a handheld screen. Disney crafts a picture that tells a simple, subtle story that works brilliantly in capturing your attention from the first menu onwards. The cast do an immaculate job in their performances and each actor brings something unique to the screen to really make this game standout among other classics. The direction is terrific and they are able to craft a story that uses basic elements to create something truly remarkable with this game. Cory also stars in the film as the lead character, Cory who is a powerful beautiful young boy in the white house. Cory is superb in the part, and his work behind the camera is immaculate, fluent and brings the viewer into a truly special experience. The game is a must play due to its significance to the video game medium. Cory in the House is a game that has stood the test of time, and yet again proves that the best games are the ones that tell a good story that is simple, yet well told and elevated by a talented cast that add so much to the game to make it a truly outstanding piece of media. Video game fans owe it to themselves to check this treasure and Cory is a wonderful actor that has crafted an excellent, engaging and memorable game that you soon won't forget. The game is flawless and it has stood out among other classics. With that being said, is this my favorite of modern games? It isn't, but it definitely is among the finest pieces of work of this era and any era for that matter. I'd have to say that Imagine: Party Babyz is my favorite, with Cory in the House a close second. Either way, this is a sweeping masterpiece of art, one that has stood out and lives on through each decade as an exemplary game that each new player can take something out from the game. Cory in the House is a flawless picture that has its place secured in video game history. Expand
  22. Jan 6, 2014
    Cory in the House is an outstanding game on its own, but is also one of the best role playing games ever made. Following the story of a psychologically corrupt African American boy living life ironically enough in the white house, brought vividly to life by the power of the next generation Frostbite 3 game engine. Cory Baxter's outlook on life and how he deals with his everyday life andCory in the House is an outstanding game on its own, but is also one of the best role playing games ever made. Following the story of a psychologically corrupt African American boy living life ironically enough in the white house, brought vividly to life by the power of the next generation Frostbite 3 game engine. Cory Baxter's outlook on life and how he deals with his everyday life and situations will move you and force you to think after completing this game. Troy Baker's performance as Cory is simply stunning and without a doubt one of the best performances of his career. The free-flow combat and dynamic camera angle are huge game changers in how we look at action RPG combat systems. "Cory in the House" delivers a simply stunning world that feels real and makes you wish it was. The story is outstanding and truly an emotional roller-coaster,bringing me to tears at some points of the game If there is one game you pick up this season buy Cory in the House. My life has changed as a result and forced me to push my personal, physical, and mental boundaries to become a better person. DICE Los Angeles and Bethesda Softworks have certainly struck gold with this piece of modern day gaming genius. Cory in the House is a game to be remembered for decades to come.

23. Nov 9, 2012
    Not only is this the best game of all time, but it has changed my standard of gaming forever. I cant go back to bad games likes call of duty or assassins creed now I have played it. The story is great and has the best protagonist known to man. story kept me on my toes 10/10. Game play is nail bitingly good. I loved the feeling of JUST making it 10/10. Sound track is off the rails 10/10.Not only is this the best game of all time, but it has changed my standard of gaming forever. I cant go back to bad games likes call of duty or assassins creed now I have played it. The story is great and has the best protagonist known to man. story kept me on my toes 10/10. Game play is nail bitingly good. I loved the feeling of JUST making it 10/10. Sound track is off the rails 10/10. Cant be improved. Expand
  24. Oct 27, 2014
    I normally don't like games of this nature, but Cory in the House is exceptional. The dialogue is so funny and witty, and I love the isometric graphics so much. Everything about the game screams quality and you can tell that Handheld Games Corporation poured their heart and soul into this game. The stealth elements in this game are nothing short of amazing. Metal Gear can only wish that itI normally don't like games of this nature, but Cory in the House is exceptional. The dialogue is so funny and witty, and I love the isometric graphics so much. Everything about the game screams quality and you can tell that Handheld Games Corporation poured their heart and soul into this game. The stealth elements in this game are nothing short of amazing. Metal Gear can only wish that it had stealth elements this good! Expand
  25. Jun 18, 2014
    Wut a MASSEYpiece. luls cuz kyle massey plaes cory. Cory in the house wuz and iz the best comdy evr. It makes that 'commmunity' **** look sooper **** my man kyle massey is the dankest **** in the biz. he spitz fire in the theme song, if only he did it in the show 2 lelz. dumb kindrgardten **** needs to burn like that dank kush my man smoks. 10/10, wud show my mum if she wasnt a kunt.
  26. Oct 26, 2014
    A post modern masterpiece, which will be remembered in centuries. The genius writing, the clever use of symbolism, foreshadowing and depth, combined with lifelike characters, create one of the most unique and immersive experiences I have ever come across in my life, even rivaling classic novels and puts them to shame. It even crosses the line of some taboo topics such as racism andA post modern masterpiece, which will be remembered in centuries. The genius writing, the clever use of symbolism, foreshadowing and depth, combined with lifelike characters, create one of the most unique and immersive experiences I have ever come across in my life, even rivaling classic novels and puts them to shame. It even crosses the line of some taboo topics such as racism and conspiracy theories, a marvel indeed. But it doesn't stop there, it comes with top-notch visual fidelity, even now for a 6 year old title and a soundtrack, that will make you forget Hans Zimmer, Michael McCann or Yuki Kajiura existed. A wonderful composition, which will make you ask the important questions in your life. I wrote this review listening to some of the tracks and I had to tear up so many times thinking about the fantastic ending this game had.

This is truly a masterpiece and it's a shame, that only so few people know of this timeless classic. A must-play for the thinking gamer. The savior of this rotten gaming industry. Play this game, buy this game. As a human being which calls itself a gamer, playing this title is your holy duty.
  27. Oct 27, 2014
    This game is a true work of art and is the perfect example of how games can change our opinion on the way we perceive the world around us and the ways they can change our lives.
  28. Dec 31, 2013
    Recently I played Gone Home and was hoping after seeing it's high metascore and destination related title that it would be a close replica of "Cory In The House" for the DS. Sadly, to this day nothing as unbelievable as Cory In The House has come out, even on the fledgling indie game market. How did Disney come up with such great gameplay? Play imitations no longer and go pick up the gameRecently I played Gone Home and was hoping after seeing it's high metascore and destination related title that it would be a close replica of "Cory In The House" for the DS. Sadly, to this day nothing as unbelievable as Cory In The House has come out, even on the fledgling indie game market. How did Disney come up with such great gameplay? Play imitations no longer and go pick up the game that influenced Fez, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Dishonored, Ni no Kuni and more. Expand
  29. Jan 6, 2014
    Marvelous game, 10/10 would play again.
    Marvelous game, 10/10 would play again.
    The action packed game features Cory, he has to save the world from the evil Corybots that are out to get him! The intense game grows gets harder and harder every second so watch out! While running and jumping Cory must gear up as the very best! He gets super suits like the Ice suit, the fire suit, and the air suit! He can create marvelous ice sculptures to seduce the Corybots all while Cory gears up his Fire suit and melts it, just like he melts the Corybots cold hearts, then Cory makes a marvelous escape by using his AIR SUIT! When he flys away on it a bee could fly into his mouth which could do make you lose 3 of your precious health!
  30. Jan 6, 2014
    Cory in the house for the DS is one of the most amazing games i've ever played in my life. There is no dull moment in this outstanding game. Every second of the 400+ hour campaign is worth it. The graphics are off the charts and beautiful, The Last of Us can eat it's zombified heart out. The dialogue including "What's up brotha!" and "Cory you a busta" is well written, and tear jerking inCory in the house for the DS is one of the most amazing games i've ever played in my life. There is no dull moment in this outstanding game. Every second of the 400+ hour campaign is worth it. The graphics are off the charts and beautiful, The Last of Us can eat it's zombified heart out. The dialogue including "What's up brotha!" and "Cory you a busta" is well written, and tear jerking in the end. Disney and HandHeld games have made nothing short of a miracle, I applaud you developers who have given birth to the most amazing game of all time. Expand
  31. Jan 8, 2014
    "Game" is a grotesque label for something that really transcends not only its own genre, but the media on a whole. Every corner and crevice of this masterfully pieced together project exudes a level of quality and professionalism that really dwarfs anything that the industry is releasing. My fedora is tipped admirably in the direction of Disney Interactive Studios for really changing my"Game" is a grotesque label for something that really transcends not only its own genre, but the media on a whole. Every corner and crevice of this masterfully pieced together project exudes a level of quality and professionalism that really dwarfs anything that the industry is releasing. My fedora is tipped admirably in the direction of Disney Interactive Studios for really changing my perspective on the medium. Expand
  32. Nov 2, 2014
    Simply one of the most fantastic games of all time. It's rare that a small title based on a TV show is even playable, but this game is simply amazing. With a blend of amazing writing, fantastic voice acting, and innovative gameplay, this game will simply amaze you. I was particularly surprised with the seventeen minute quicktime cutscene. In most games, quicktime events will breakSimply one of the most fantastic games of all time. It's rare that a small title based on a TV show is even playable, but this game is simply amazing. With a blend of amazing writing, fantastic voice acting, and innovative gameplay, this game will simply amaze you. I was particularly surprised with the seventeen minute quicktime cutscene. In most games, quicktime events will break immersion, but this fantastic title manages to really engage you. I truly felt like I was Cory, and I truly felt like it was me in that scene pulling the glass shards out of my genitals. I don't know if I can recommend this game for kids under 10 due to some hidden content that seems to have passed by the ESRB, but if you can handle it, this game truly uses fear, love, and emotion to tie together an amazing interactive story with one of the best tactical first person shooter experiences since COD 7. Expand
  33. Sep 30, 2014
    If I could create a definition for the word perfection, it would be this game and Jerry Rice Football. Complete 10/10 all the way through. Fun for the kids.
  34. Nov 8, 2014
    This game. Best game, the most innovative game of our times, with its simple yet complex storyline this game makes you feel like you`re actually living with the president of the United States. Amazing game-play and refreshing graphics to back it up. This game also cured my cancer, autism and herpes. Now girls actually like me. Before Corey in the house I use to weigh 350 pounds, I've lostThis game. Best game, the most innovative game of our times, with its simple yet complex storyline this game makes you feel like you`re actually living with the president of the United States. Amazing game-play and refreshing graphics to back it up. This game also cured my cancer, autism and herpes. Now girls actually like me. Before Corey in the house I use to weigh 350 pounds, I've lost a total of 200 pounds in my first sitting through the game and now I have the dream body I've always wanted. I recommend this game to anyone who wants to live life to the fullest and wants something more. Best game of our life tie, I hope there will soon be a sequel to this masterpiece, but then again the story wrapped up any loose ends so there isn't any need of one. I hope we get to see this masterpiece ported to newer gen consoles. Best damn game ever. 10000000000000000/10 Expand
  35. Nov 8, 2014
    This game is truly amazing and for a game based on a mediocre television series, it is a wonderful, addicting game with very difficult yet fun puzzles, funny dialogue, and amazing replay-ability with the ability to be different characters and play through different diverse scenarios. I recommend this game to anyone, whether you are a CiTH fan or not
  36. Jan 6, 2014
    I have never felt the touch of a woman. Cory in the House changed my outlook on life and reinvigorated my ambitions for love. Disney Interactive Studios, how can I ever repay you?
  37. Oct 26, 2014
    What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little **** I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** outWhat the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little **** I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little **** If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo. Expand
  38. Dec 29, 2013
    Ten minutes in I had lost two litres of blood and my children were dead. The dark god Cory calls from beyond the Nether. There is no escaping the war. He will come.
  39. Dec 29, 2013
    Cory in the House takes the character to new heights that I've always felt Disney missed out on. He faces incredible challenges and has trouble deciding between friend and foe. If I told you any more, I'd be cheating you out of what may be the greatest experience in your life.
  40. Jan 26, 2014
    Quite possibly the greatest game of all time. First, I don't know who the writers were, but the story was amazing. This probably has the best graphics out of all games for DS (they were so realistic it felt like I was really IN the house!). I'm not sure how I missed this a few years ago when it came out. I am kicking myself for not pre-ordering it. If you are a fan of Call of Duty, Mario,Quite possibly the greatest game of all time. First, I don't know who the writers were, but the story was amazing. This probably has the best graphics out of all games for DS (they were so realistic it felt like I was really IN the house!). I'm not sure how I missed this a few years ago when it came out. I am kicking myself for not pre-ordering it. If you are a fan of Call of Duty, Mario, Zelda or Assassin's Creed, you will absolutely love this game. I am 56 years old and think it is entertaining! Expand
  41. Nov 3, 2014
    An immersive open world, emotional storyline and stunning next-gen visuals earns this game the title of Game of the Decade, and quite possibly the greatest game of all time. Look no further, Ocarina of Time fans, the spiritual successor to the critically acclaimed Zelda title is here, and oh God is it good.
    10/10 "Like Skyrim with ayy lmao" --God 2014
  42. Mar 28, 2014
    Irrational games has truly out done themselves with their final game. Cory in the House makes you ask the serious questions like "Why is Cory in the House?", "Whose House is he in?", and "Why does Cory need the House?". The game-play is both accessible and challenging at the same time. The story is a true deconstruction of the movie tie-in concept. The gameplay clocks in at a whopping 100Irrational games has truly out done themselves with their final game. Cory in the House makes you ask the serious questions like "Why is Cory in the House?", "Whose House is he in?", and "Why does Cory need the House?". The game-play is both accessible and challenging at the same time. The story is a true deconstruction of the movie tie-in concept. The gameplay clocks in at a whopping 100 hours (not including dlc and side quests). Cory in the House is the pinnacle of perfect gameplay and perfect story design combining into a beautiful work of art. However, it loses a point for day-one dlc and the fact that the story is suppose to be finished on the That's So Raven Add-on. Irrational games has closed down and we will sadly never get that closure from the That's So Raven add-on in which we desire. Expand
  43. Oct 26, 2014
    The graphics are the best! , the music ....Mozart would feel as **** if he listened to this! it's brilliant!!, the game play is beyond any game out there, the story is full of romance, Acton! , it's a master piece, Cory should be in smash bros!!! or even better the game should be changed to super Cory in the house bros!!!!!
  44. Oct 27, 2014
    I always avoided the Nintendo DS games and the console itself, but since my uncle bought me this game, I've become a very sad person because i know i won't never play to Cory in the House 2.
  45. Oct 26, 2014
    There is a 150 character minimum for reviews. If your review contains spoilers, please check the Spoiler box. Please do not usre ALL CAPS. There is no HTML allowed. Your review may be edited for content.
  46. Nov 1, 2014
    The game Cory in the House for the Nintendo DS transcends the video game realm and is one of the greatest works of art in human history. An absolute must play before you die
  47. Nov 11, 2014
    Wonderful game. I've never had such an experience before.
    The Gameplay is just spot on. Never had such a great time playing a game. Controls are just great.
    Those graphics are just beautiful! It looks like it's taken right from the show!
    There's a marvelous soundtrack in the game composed by Skrillex and Beethoven.

10/10 - Masterpiece.
  48. Nov 30, 2014
    Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year GameGame of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Game of the year Expand
  49. Dec 9, 2014
    No. in
    series No. in
    season Title Directed by Written by Original air date Production code 1 1 "The New Kid in Town" Rich Correll Dennis Rinsler & Marc Warren January 12, 2007 101 With Tanya still in England and Raven in college, Victor Baxter accepts a job as the chef of the President. Cory and Victor arrive in Washington D.C. and meet Meena Paroom, Newt Livingston, Sophie Martinez,
    No. in
    series No. in
    season Title Directed by Written by Original air date Production
    code
    With Tanya still in England and Raven in college, Victor Baxter accepts a job as the chef of the President. Cory and Victor arrive in Washington D.C. and meet Meena Paroom, Newt Livingston, Sophie Martinez, President Martinez, and Samantha, the President's assistant. Cory goes to his new school and tells Meena, Newt, and Jason Stickler that he steeplechases. But the truth comes out when Cory has to ride at the Presidential banquet honoring a horse. Cory is trying to get to know people.
    Title Reference: New Kid in Town
    2 2 "Ain't Miss Bahavian" Rich Correll Marc Warren January 19, 2007 102
    Bahavian ambassador Raum Paroom, Meena's father, discovers his daughter isn't following traditional Bahavian ways by changing out of Bahavian costumes and playing music with Newt and Cory, and forbids her from speaking to Cory and Newt. Meanwhile, Victor and Samantha try to get Sophie to eliminate her addiction to Victor's fries.
    Title Reference: Ain't Misbehavin'
    3 3 "Everybody Loves Meena" Rich Correll Michael Carrington January 26, 2007 103
    Cory finds the initials 'C.B.' with a heart around them in Meena's notebook, and assumes she has a crush on him, when it's really on Craig Berkowitz. Meena asks for Cory’s advice on how to get to Craig to ask her out, so they pretend to be a couple. However, Stickler believes they really are a couple and decides to ruin their fake date. Meanwhile, Sophie develops a crush on Newt and invites him over for a tea party.

Absent: John D'Aquino as President Martinez

Title Reference: Everybody Loves Raymond

Note : This is the first time John D'Aquino is absent and a first cast member absent.
    4 4 "We Built This Kitty on Rock 'n' Roll" David Kendall Theresa Akana & Stacee Comage February 2, 2007 104
    Cory tries to get his band to perform on the president's Reading benefit show, but Samantha stops them until they trick Sophie into joining the band. Sophie forces the band to play her song about cats, while Samantha tries to stop the president from making bird calls on television.
    Title Reference: We Built This City
    5 5 "Don't Rock the Vote" Rich Correll Edward C. Evans February 9, 2007 105
    Newt is forced to run for class president by his parents and then wins.

Title Reference: Don't Rock the Boat
    6 6 "Napper's Delight" Eric Dean Seaton Michael Feldman February 16, 2007 106
    Cory wants to go with Meena and Newt on a ski trip to South America, but Stickler destroys his ATM card. To earn the money, Cory gives secret tours of the White House, letting people see Sophie, but when Sophie finds out she won't be going skiing, she steals the money and runs off. Meanwhile, Victor is being kept up at night by the President, who has insomnia.

Title Reference: Rapper's Delight
    7 7 "Smells Like School Spirit" Eric Dean Seaton Josh Silverstein February 23, 2007 107
    Newt's first act as student president is to institute a "Chill Zone" where students can hang out. Candy Smiles makes a Pep Squad, which Cory joins to impress Meena. Trying to make Meena jealous, Cory accepts Candy's offer to go out on a date.

Absent: Madison Pettis as Sophie Martinez and John D'Aquino as President Martinez
    Title Reference: Smells Like Teen Spirit
    8 8 "Just Desserts" Eric Dean Seaton Dennis Rinsler March 2, 2007 108
    When Cory is allowed to make dessert for an important White House dinner, things end up in disaster. Meanwhile, Sophie is teased at school since she still has training wheels on her bike, so chef Victor teaches her.

Guest Stars: Fred Stoller as Norman, Lori Alan as Ms. Flowers, Mary Chris Wall as Professor Bushwick
    Title Reference: Just deserts
    9 9 "Bahavian Idol" Rich Correll Marc Warren March 9, 2007 109
    Cory, Newt, and Meena are finally going to perform in front of Meena's father, the ambassador. However, Meena is extremely nervous. Cory gives her a good luck charm, but she thinks it's "cursed".

Title Reference: American Idol
    10 10 "Beat the Press" Eric Dean Seaton Dennis Rinsler March 23, 2007 110
    After giving the President advice on how to deal with a stuffed nose, Cory is tricked into telling a reporter that he tells the President what to do. Meanwhile, Newt is upset that Meena and Cory never use his ideas for the band.

Guest Star: Indira Gibson as Michelle Wallace
    Co-star: Max Thayer as The General

Absent: Madison Pettis as Sophie Martinez Title Reference: Meet the Press 11 11 "Mall of Confusion" Rich Correll Josh Lynn & Danny Warren April 13, 2007 111 Wearing a disguise, the President goes to the mall to buy perfume for the First Lady, bringing Cory along (Cory wanted to go just to get a video game), then things go bad: Jason Stickler arrives with a "Memory Loss Spray", then the President and Newt accidentally spray it on themselves. Soon, a man nam
  50. Jan 8, 2014
    Perfect. Flawless. This is absolutely the greatest game ever made. Period. I am so in love with this game. The dialogue is the best ever in any game. It rivals Portal 2 as the best video game script ever.
    Cory you a busta!
  51. Jan 5, 2014
    A true modern day masterpiece, a game that will never be forgotten. The climax of the game caused me to my Brand new jeans in pure awe of the masterful storytelling and thoughtful, intricate plot conclusion. The rest of you can play your Last of them or your Infinite shock or what not but I know what my GOTY will be...
  52. Dec 29, 2013
    My personal Game of the year. With an enthralling story, breathtaking graphics, revolutionary gameplay, and characters that act and feel almost real, it's no wonder many people love this game.
  53. Aug 10, 2014
    The purest piece of art in human history. With Shakespeare as the main writer of this incredibly smart and intriguing story, Mozart as the composer of the thrilling soundtrack and Da Vinci on the art direction of this masterpiece, Cory in the House breaks all the previous concepts on man-made perfection and may be the key to the human existence, since it defies every work made by God itself.
  54. Oct 27, 2014
    I regret not getting at its time. The state of perfection is something the 3DS still dreams to achieve in any game of its lineup. But thankfully, the 3DS has backwards compatibility so anyone can still feel the joys of a generation.
  55. Jan 6, 2014
    10/10 would play again. The levels are set up so that first there is a collection of levels whose objectives require go-here-do-this puzzle solving. Then you'll get to play more action-oriented levels with sling-shooting, jumping, go-here-wreck-this-guy action. It's good because while you're playing one of the errand-boy missions that has you fetching this and that, you get to look forward10/10 would play again. The levels are set up so that first there is a collection of levels whose objectives require go-here-do-this puzzle solving. Then you'll get to play more action-oriented levels with sling-shooting, jumping, go-here-wreck-this-guy action. It's good because while you're playing one of the errand-boy missions that has you fetching this and that, you get to look forward to one of the cool action levels like the sniper or train levels. Since some of the first levels of the game are of the boring sort, many people may not want to play long enough to get to some of those really cool levels later on in the game. But trust me, it's worth dredging through some of the missions in the beginning levels. Expand
  56. Dec 30, 2013
    Games like Cory in the House for the Nintendo DS are truly a once in a lifetime experience. On the surface it may look like just another licensed but if you give it the time you will find it is so much more. From the pristine graphics that put Crysis to shame to the fully orchestrated soundtrack created from unreleased Mozart, Tchaikovsky and Giuseppe Verdi scores, it truly pushes theGames like Cory in the House for the Nintendo DS are truly a once in a lifetime experience. On the surface it may look like just another licensed but if you give it the time you will find it is so much more. From the pristine graphics that put Crysis to shame to the fully orchestrated soundtrack created from unreleased Mozart, Tchaikovsky and Giuseppe Verdi scores, it truly pushes the hardware (and your soul) to its limits.

I wont go in to deeply to the story as I do not wish to spoil it but the climax of the Presidential Bobble Head arc left me in tears, something other "well written" games have failed to do.
    The gameplay is hard to describe since there was nothing like it before and the many imposters that came after have completely failed to capture its beauty. It's truly something that can only be experienced for yourself rather than described.

It will make you laugh, it will make you cry. You will remember this game for the rest of your life. You owe it to yourself to play it.
  57. Mar 15, 2014
    Every night, before my kids head off to bed, I make sure to play them an episode of Cory in the House. They are both well into middle age now, and ask "father, please let us leave, I want to see the outdoors so bad." But I hush them, and cut deeper into their legs so that they don't have such silly demands again. Their mother once tried to make an escape, but by golly, Cory was there atEvery night, before my kids head off to bed, I make sure to play them an episode of Cory in the House. They are both well into middle age now, and ask "father, please let us leave, I want to see the outdoors so bad." But I hush them, and cut deeper into their legs so that they don't have such silly demands again. Their mother once tried to make an escape, but by golly, Cory was there at the door waiting for the harlot; snapping her neck in one incredible motion. He stood in a pool of her blood and announced: Cory is in the house. I cried for days at the sight. Cory had his way with me for a fortnight, then ascended to the heavens one night before I could say goodbye. Distraught, I bought up all the 49 cent Cory in the House DVDs at walmart and rushed home. My favorite was the one where he spilled ink on the white house seal.

I enjoyed the DVDs yes, for a time. But slowly, my longing for Cory grew, and my heart could not carry the burden of my longing. I had to become one with him. By any means necessary. I searched high and low, killing hundreds at the disney studios set, but alas, someone finally told me "stop you maniac, that shows been over for a decade now get out please no more". I went home with my head held low, but on the bus, I happened to be given a sign by the Baxter himself. A young chinese boy was sneaking through the whitehouse as Cory, and my face lit up. I took the boys face and smashed it, wrapping it around the metal pole and spraying blood all over his elderly grandparents. I picked up the ds cartridge from the ground and took the bus driver into a chokehold. I told him: "take me to gamestop, I got new plans for Uncle Sam." I killed him as I stepped off by stuffing his face into the money dispenser, sliding his eye in and out of his socket, with the automated "money rejected" light beeping loudly. I smashed my face through the DS display case and walked home.

I rammed the cartridge in immediately and my mind went white. I felt millions of ejaculate releases at that second and my body shook violently. The pixelated cory inquired: "you want it normal, or do you like it hard baybeh?" He already knew my preference from the days and nights we spent in my living room; it was a party every week to be sure.

I had forgotten about my kids and they were long dead now, so I lay in front of my DVD player, looping the episode where his sister raven came to visit. I hated her so much. Spending all that time with Cory, being his own kin. It made my blood boil. I punched through the set and let the glow of my ds carry me away into sweet oblivion. I wished to die as one with Cory. I clutched the DS hard, kissed the screen one final time and lay down. As I type this, I know that Cory descent to mortal form once more and say goodbye, I sit in wait for that day. He's my man. I will wait forever.
  58. Dec 29, 2013
    It is impossible to explain why this game is deserving of such a high score with words alone you have to experience this masterpiece in storytelling for yourself.
  59. Dec 29, 2013
    At first I didn't know what to think. But then quickly after I started playing I realized. Cory IS LOVE. CORY IS LIFE. CORY IS GOD. Do not pass up this opportunity to play this game. If you value your soul at all you will wont give it another moments thought. This game is truly something to behold.
  60. Dec 29, 2013
    In my lifetime I've played many games, from rpgs to to shooters to sanboxes. But never have i've seen such a master piece such as this. Trully one giant step forward in video gaming story telling. The exposition is near perfect and the plot twists completely unpredictable. This game makes games with deep stories like Skyrim look like toilet humor. Trully the citizen cain of games.
  61. Dec 29, 2013
    This is quite possibly one of the greatest games of all time, it changed my life. When my grandmother was dying in the hospital from cancer I told her to play this game so that she could at least experience one last joy on this earth. Literally one day later she is well enough to leave the hospital and her cancer is now in remission. If this game hadn't existed my grandmother would be deadThis is quite possibly one of the greatest games of all time, it changed my life. When my grandmother was dying in the hospital from cancer I told her to play this game so that she could at least experience one last joy on this earth. Literally one day later she is well enough to leave the hospital and her cancer is now in remission. If this game hadn't existed my grandmother would be dead right now. Thank you based Cory. Expand
  62. Dec 29, 2013
    All I have to say about this game is WOW! Such an exciting and entertaining game as well as challenging! I picked this game up in 2008 and just now finishing it! Well over 100 hours playtime. I hope they make a sequel soon!
  63. Dec 29, 2013
    A complete masterpiece. Delivers on all fronts. Truly in a class all its own. To say Cory in the House is the pinnacle of today's Video Game Industry would be an understatement. It's such a crime that the game is only now receiving the recognition it deserves.
  64. Dec 29, 2013
    As acclaimed actor who starred in Twister and Weird Science I, Bill Paxton, know quality. Cory in the House touches on every single emotion a human could ever experience. It also has the most complex and deep gameplay ever created. You'll be kicking yourself if you don't order this game right now. Listen, I was in Apollo 13. I know a masterpiece when I see one.
  65. Dec 29, 2013
    Purchasing this game was the greatest decision i have ever made. Since then, my hair grew back, my mortgage was payed off, my penis grew 2 inches, my dead dog came back, and my wife came back to me!

GOTY!
  66. Dec 29, 2013
    GOTY. Enough said. I play this more than GTA V and Battlefield 4 combined. The plot is intricate and well thought out, and the humor is tasteful. I really enjoyed playing this game in my off time from working for JIDF
  67. Dec 29, 2013
    The Citizen Kane of TV show video games.

On the surface, Cory In The House looks like your average licensed TV Show handheld shovelware. But underneath that, is one of the biggest revolutions the medium has ever seen. Funny, smart, deep, timeless. Read on to find out why this stands as one of the finest licensed video games of all time, or indeed, one of the finest video games of all
    The Citizen Kane of TV show video games.

Funny, smart, deep, timeless. Read on to find out why this stands as one of the finest licensed video games of all time, or indeed, one of the finest video games of all time.

You play as Cory, the kid from the TV show who finds himself living in the White House. The gameplay is simple; you need to sneak around the various rooms and do various tasks, which often involve talking to someone or getting to a certain room. It sounds simple, but between the deep stat management systems, varied character patrol routes, and the amazing dialogue options, the gameplay is top-notch, making the likes of Metal Gear Solid pale in comparison (including on storytelling prowess, more on that later). The mini-games like the lock-picking are so deep, they could be sold as full games themselves.

The graphics are life-like, the character portraits are so realistic you will think you are watching the show! I haven't seen such good graphics on a handheld game, ever.
    The audio is as good as a DS game can sound, it's all in there, from the sound effects to the catchy theme from the TV show.
    As an audio-visual experience, Cory in the House delivers the best on the DS.

What truly shines however, is the dialogue and the smart humor in the game. The dialogue here is comical to kids, but truly hilarious to adults, which are more likely to get the more subtle jokes. And yet, it's full of life lessons and themes that resonates to all of us, children and adults alike. It's like watching the best Pixar film of your life.
    The writing here may live on as a timeless example of comedy. What they have pulled off here may be one day looked back as "the Shakespeare of comedy".

Overall, this game is a hidden masterpiece, one that will change the way video games are made. Just give it time. For now, you can be privileged enough to play this masterpiece while the rest of the world is still unaware of its implications and future impact on the medium. They will catch up, eventually.

68. Dec 29, 2013
    With pristine, lifelike graphics, action packed levels full of heart racing, adrenaline pumping intensity, and a deep motivational soundtrack composed of the musical minds of our generation Skrillex and Macklemore, Cory In The House is the epitome of the complete gaming experience. An experience that enthralls you to the point where you believe you are Cory Baxter, the legend himself. ThisWith pristine, lifelike graphics, action packed levels full of heart racing, adrenaline pumping intensity, and a deep motivational soundtrack composed of the musical minds of our generation Skrillex and Macklemore, Cory In The House is the epitome of the complete gaming experience. An experience that enthralls you to the point where you believe you are Cory Baxter, the legend himself. This transcends you to begin to live your life as if you were Cory Baxter. You imagine you're living the dream of being the son of world-renowned chef, Victor Baxter. Your life begins to revolve around being the wise cracking, youthful, African-American boy that always seems to create some crazy antics for himself that your mind always envisioned you could become. Nothing feels wrong in the world, even when your wife leaves you, you lose your job, and the bank defaults on the home you can no longer make payments for. All those things are useless in the big picture. In the end, all you ever real need is a DS, a place to charge it, and a copy of this da Vinci of video games. Cory is your guide, your soul, a beacon of light for new day. Expand
  69. Dec 30, 2013
    Beginning from the end of the game I would like to say that this game was easily one of the most riveting games that I have ever played in my entire life time. With the new InteractivePlay engine that Disney implemented it puts top games like Battlefield 4 and Call of Duty: Ghosts to shame, the dialogue which was written by Charlie Kaufman really drives home the fact that, yes, Cory is inBeginning from the end of the game I would like to say that this game was easily one of the most riveting games that I have ever played in my entire life time. With the new InteractivePlay engine that Disney implemented it puts top games like Battlefield 4 and Call of Duty: Ghosts to shame, the dialogue which was written by Charlie Kaufman really drives home the fact that, yes, Cory is in the house, and he's here to stay! Moving onto the soundtrack, written by world famous composer Hans Zimmer, each song is specially written for each scene just fully enables you to really feel the full emotion behind the plot. Finally, the game play, dare I say, phantasmal, rivaling that of Chrono Trigger, (Cory's special attack is Cancer Buster) the game is extremely smooth and easily playable, and yet has a very high learning curve for more savvy players around, overall, number one on my top games ever released, buy it. Expand
  70. Dec 30, 2013
    Amazing game, I am having so much fun with the game that I am quitting league of legends to ONLY play this game.It is the best game ever CLG recommended for sure!
  71. Dec 30, 2013
    CORY IN THE HOUSE is a life changing experience that has enabled me to socialize in society, get a wife, job and a beautiful house I have always dreamed off. For you see before I played this game I was a man who used his laptop nonstop, 13 hours a day, I slept for the other 11. I rejected society, ate takeaway nonstop and refused to better myself by trying but CORY IN THE HOUSE changedCORY IN THE HOUSE is a life changing experience that has enabled me to socialize in society, get a wife, job and a beautiful house I have always dreamed off. For you see before I played this game I was a man who used his laptop nonstop, 13 hours a day, I slept for the other 11. I rejected society, ate takeaway nonstop and refused to better myself by trying but CORY IN THE HOUSE changed me. It forced itself upon me in ways I've never felt before. It was almost religious like a holy book. Every level had a life changing lesson to be learned and every character had a feeling to interpret. Cory is course was the biggest one of them all, and he reached places that were so far in the dark. I squeezed and refused at first, but eventually I let it consume me and here I am today, fulfilled. Thank you Cory. Expand
  72. Dec 30, 2013
    The GTA V Killer. It truly should have been released on PS4 or Xbox One to show its full potential because it looks beautiful. One of those times where 11/10 would have been useful
  73. Dec 30, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is the game that inspired me to become a pro gamer. Easily the greatest game ever created and flawless in every aspect. The biggest surprise of the title comes from the fact that Cory is indeed in the house. Expand
  74. Dec 30, 2013
    I have been gaming for over 9000 years and no game has ever made my so rock hard. Cory is my and he has never let me down. This game send my sides into astronomical orbit it was that good. Due to this game, my collection of Cory in the House rule 34 has expanded. I can now wank off to that Arabic chick whenever I please. Thank you, Based Disney Interactive!
  75. Dec 30, 2013
    This game is a life changer. I cried every second of this romcom/drama. Every moment will have you at the edge of your seat. I was wondering if Cory would ever tell the president about his love for him. In the end, I was happy to see them having children and functioning like a normal interracial gay couple. A heart warming game everyone will love!
  76. Dec 30, 2013
    Giving the most of their efforts, Disney Studio™ has successfully delivered yet another master piece that puts most games to shame. Despite the genre of this fabulous masterpiece if given the chance to compete with other titles it would result in an outstanding victory for Cory is in the house. Everything a gamer would wish is packed in this thrilling adventure filled with hilariousGiving the most of their efforts, Disney Studio™ has successfully delivered yet another master piece that puts most games to shame. Despite the genre of this fabulous masterpiece if given the chance to compete with other titles it would result in an outstanding victory for Cory is in the house. Everything a gamer would wish is packed in this thrilling adventure filled with hilarious moments, compelling and well-built storyline and a tale that involves a jaw-dropping plot and fabulous adventurous decisions that will affect the outcome of the characters for good or bad, it’s your choice. Packed with the most intriguing mystery of who murdered Cory Baxter, the player must wander across the whole globe for clues in order to solve a false accusation of you being the murderer, navigate through the seas and roads of every major cities and countries with in-game vehicles and boats in this fascinating open-world adventure. A must buy game that will redefine the videogame platform for the Nintendo DS. Disney Studio™ has reserved their cast for the most exquisite game they’ve ever made and they have been extremely ambitious… with voice actors such as Arnold Schwarzenegger, Will Smith, the original Cory Baxter (Kyle Massey), Britney Spears, Barack Hussein Obama, Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama, Hillary Clinton, Robert Englund, Jason Voorhees, Jason Statham, John Claude Van Damme, ex-Sheriff John Edwin Bunnell, Glen Stewart Godwin and Adam Sandler. But wait! This game is not complete without a powerful, immersive, riveting and most thrilling soundtrack and special effects from worldwide recognized composers such as Hans Zimmer, Angelo Badalamenti, Italian and famously appraised composer Ennio Morricone, Mark Aanderud, Skrillex, Justin Beiber ft. Ludacris. Cory in the House is action packed to the bones, a first, must-buy game from the 21st century for the unique platform Nintendo DS. Expand
  77. Dec 31, 2013
    Once in a blue moon a truly monumental game comes out, this just so happened to be Cory in the House. Inspired by the Disney Channel show, this game could have been a stand alone game. After playing this game I have never felt better, my back pains healed up and my wife came back to life and after she finished playing the game she felt pure again and filled with plenty of ambition. The AIOnce in a blue moon a truly monumental game comes out, this just so happened to be Cory in the House. Inspired by the Disney Channel show, this game could have been a stand alone game. After playing this game I have never felt better, my back pains healed up and my wife came back to life and after she finished playing the game she felt pure again and filled with plenty of ambition. The AI is quite impressive and the voice acting makes you feel like you're in the presence of the TV star himself. Expand
  78. Dec 31, 2013
    This game will cement itself as the best ever. Everything about it is sublime, it is a masterpiece in the true sense of the word. Corey in the house is not just a game, it's an enthralling political drama. People will look back at this in the future as the game changer. Every game should take note.
  79. Dec 31, 2013
    This game gives you the full, breathtaking experience of what it's like to be in the house. The genre-redefining game definitely takes the cake over other masterpieces this year like Bioshock: Cory In The House and The Last of Cory In The House.
  80. Jan 2, 2014
    The rain beats down upon my window. The wind howls and thunder booms,......and yet....today is a perfect day. Today is the day I finally received my copy of Cory in the House and the outside world can go suck it. I fired up my DS palms sweating with anticipation, I knew this was going to be good but I wasn't ready for this. A triple threat of masterful storytelling, bleeding edge visualsThe rain beats down upon my window. The wind howls and thunder booms,......and yet....today is a perfect day. Today is the day I finally received my copy of Cory in the House and the outside world can go suck it. I fired up my DS palms sweating with anticipation, I knew this was going to be good but I wasn't ready for this. A triple threat of masterful storytelling, bleeding edge visuals and state of the art audio. The game reeks of quality and sky high production values the likes of which will likely never been seen again on a portable system. To go into anymore detail would be to spoil the experience (you won't see ANY of these story twists coming!). This game should be experienced fresh. My only real gripe is lack of online multiplayer but with a package like this who can seriously complain? So come on, isn't it time you got Corey in YOUR house?

Summary:
    Graphics: 10
    Sound: 10
    Story: 10
    Lastability: 10
    Replayability: 10
    Overall:10
  81. Jan 2, 2014
    Dear Earthlings I am a visitor to your planet, sent here by the Galactic Council to determine whether your civilization should be permitted to continue. Having observed all aspects of human culture on all the continents for the past 10,000 years, I had determined that Humanity will, in time, pose a grave threat to peace and stability in the Milky Way (as you call it), if allowed toDear Earthlings I am a visitor to your planet, sent here by the Galactic Council to determine whether your civilization should be permitted to continue. Having observed all aspects of human culture on all the continents for the past 10,000 years, I had determined that Humanity will, in time, pose a grave threat to peace and stability in the Milky Way (as you call it), if allowed to continue on its present trajectory. Since, in addition, I had been unable to find anything of true value in the works of Man, I had come to my decision: Earth was to be destroyed in December 2012. But then I played Cory in the House. Verily, if Humanity can produce a work of such transcendent beauty, a work of such deep, universal significance --a work that so completely captures the essence of what is true in not just the physical, but also the spiritual realm-- then perhaps there is hope for you yet. I shall continue my observation, alive in the hope that the next 10,000 years will bring along another work as great as Cory. Should this come to pass, your planet will be spared, and you will be welcomed with open arms into the great Fraternity of galactic civilizations. Expand
  82. Jan 3, 2014
    This is probably the greatest game I have the good fortune to even gaze upon the box art, let alone play it. I have merely played it for 2 hours and it has already changed my life. Before this game, I weighed 647 pounds, Now I weigh merely 178 pounds. It has gifted the gift of a good career in film directing, and has guided through the troubles of early adulthood. This game is a secondThis is probably the greatest game I have the good fortune to even gaze upon the box art, let alone play it. I have merely played it for 2 hours and it has already changed my life. Before this game, I weighed 647 pounds, Now I weigh merely 178 pounds. It has gifted the gift of a good career in film directing, and has guided through the troubles of early adulthood. This game is a second parent to me. Cory, is my savior. All hail Cory! and the might of the house! Expand
  83. Jan 3, 2014
    Cory in the house is an atmospheric that makes you feel things that you have never felt before. It has top notch game play. Amazing graphics (Best graphics ever!) It has such repeatability and makes me cry every time because the story is so sad of an ending. I've spent over 200 hours playing this game and it never gets boring. An amazing unforgettable sound track. I can just go on. 10/10Cory in the house is an atmospheric that makes you feel things that you have never felt before. It has top notch game play. Amazing graphics (Best graphics ever!) It has such repeatability and makes me cry every time because the story is so sad of an ending. I've spent over 200 hours playing this game and it never gets boring. An amazing unforgettable sound track. I can just go on. 10/10 would do again. Expand
  84. Jan 5, 2014
    Let me just tell you, my father left me when I was young, I never fit in and I realized I was never much of a man. That was the old me. I bought this game seeking a good rpg were I could lose sight of the life/Hell I was living. This game has changed everything, this game taught me how to be a man, It took place of my father that was never there. I have never been so happy in my life.Let me just tell you, my father left me when I was young, I never fit in and I realized I was never much of a man. That was the old me. I bought this game seeking a good rpg were I could lose sight of the life/Hell I was living. This game has changed everything, this game taught me how to be a man, It took place of my father that was never there. I have never been so happy in my life. Thank you disney, and thank you cory in the house for digging me out of the hole I have been in for these past few years. I highly recommend this game to all children, even parents would find this masterpiece life fulfilling. Expand
  85. Jan 5, 2014
    I have played a lot of games in my time. From the early days of pong to the current generation of consoles. But like a solar eclipse to the Mayans I know I would never, ever see something this glorious ever again. Know that if you play this game life becomes a daze and life will never reach the heights found playing this "game". Cory in the House isn't a game it is a life style
  86. Jan 5, 2014
    I was only 9 years old, I loved Cory i had all the movies and books
    Every night before bed i pray to Cory thanking him for the life i've been given
    "Cory is love i say Cory is life" my dad hears me and he calls a **** i knew he was just jealous of my devotion to Cory I called him a **** he slaps me and sends me to my room i'm crying now and my face hurts i lay in bed and its really
    I was only 9 years old, I loved Cory i had all the movies and books
    Every night before bed i pray to Cory thanking him for the life i've been given
    "Cory is love i say Cory is life" my dad hears me and he calls a ****
    i knew he was just jealous of my devotion to Cory
    I called him a ****
    he slaps me and sends me to my room i'm crying now and my face hurts
    i lay in bed and its really cold i feel a warmth moving towards me
    i feel something touch me
    it's Cory!
    I'm so happy
    He whispers in my ear "This is my house"
    He grabs me with his powerful hands and puts me on my hands and knees
    I'm ready
    I spread my asscheeks for Cory
    He penetrates my butthole
    it hurts so much but i do it for Cory
    I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
    i push against his force
    I want to please Cory
    He screams a mighty GO CORY as he fills my butt with his love
    My dad walks in
    Cory looks him straight in the eye and says "Here we go!"
    Cory leaves through my window

Cory is love, Cory is life.
  87. Jan 5, 2014
    Rarely does a work so groundbreaking and epic in scale exhibit such a visceral, searing arc of human pathos The first three or four times I played this game all the way though, I was like, "this is idiotic, inane. Why am I, a grown man, continuing to play this tedious,ludicrous, g-dforsaken game?"' But then, by the seventh or eight time, it finally hits you: Hallways? Why all of theseRarely does a work so groundbreaking and epic in scale exhibit such a visceral, searing arc of human pathos The first three or four times I played this game all the way though, I was like, "this is idiotic, inane. Why am I, a grown man, continuing to play this tedious,ludicrous, g-dforsaken game?"' But then, by the seventh or eight time, it finally hits you: Hallways? Why all of these infernal hallways? But of course: hallways are the archetypal totems of meaning. Cory is Godot. He is the one we have been waiting for.

Cory in the House is not a video game; it is a primal scream of joy.
  88. Jan 5, 2014
    This game is probably the best game of all time. I dont know how anyone could rate it any less than 9. Great graphics, super awesome storyline, time well spent playing the best game of all time. Cory in the house for life
  89. Jan 5, 2014
    This game left stones in my heart even after I put it down. I will never forget this game. I recommend people of all ages to purchase this game, you won't regret it.
  90. Jan 5, 2014
    I got one question for you. You like quality gaming? Then look no further, this game is the perfect blend of action and style, and is sure to keep you glued to your screens for billions of years.
  91. Jan 5, 2014
    Not only is this game my game of the year but it is the best game I've ever played. This game is able to perfect the one thing game companies have been striving for all these years, to be able to perfect the gameplay while still have a engaging thrilling story.
  92. Jan 5, 2014
    Should be Game of the year 2013 for sure. Best story ever, cool mechanics, awesome graphics and the best characters ever in a game. OMG THIS GAME IS AWESOME!
  93. Jan 5, 2014
    Haven't had this much fun with a game in a very long time! I own a Xbox one but keep finding myself putting down the controller and picking up my DS to play this game! Cory in the House sets the standard for what an amazing DS title needs. Cory has showed me so much, this game changed my life.
  94. Jan 5, 2014
    My family has always hated me. i was very lonely and sad, not until my very bisexual cousin threw this game at me that he found in a gas station toilet was i so hard, bonerfied and exhilarated by this masterpiece i can talk for hours. As i today sadly finished the game i hear a noise coming from my bed. CORY! He slowly walks up to me and grabs my ass. I let it happen. He strips me andMy family has always hated me. i was very lonely and sad, not until my very bisexual cousin threw this game at me that he found in a gas station toilet was i so hard, bonerfied and exhilarated by this masterpiece i can talk for hours. As i today sadly finished the game i hear a noise coming from my bed. CORY! He slowly walks up to me and grabs my ass. I let it happen. He strips me and slowly inserts corys love. My face shivers with emotion as his "cory" rips through me and blood falls on the floor, his big hand slaps my ass and makes a nice deep sound. He looks at me dead in the eye as he inserts it. Blood slowly drips from my anus has he takes out the love. He then pulls my balls as he tells me to say cory is love. Cory is life" and i do what he says to please him as much as possible. He then rubs my nipples and gropes me as much as possible wishing he had more hands. He finally finishes by roughly, but bonerifically throwing me across the room, sending me on my back sitting. HE penetrates me once more as my family walks in then looks at them all saying "CORY IS LOVE. CORY IS LIFE." then throws his body out the window never to be seen again. After i sadly go to bed knowing CORY RAPED ME i pull from under a note saying "CORY IS LOVE. CORY is LIFE Expand
  95. Jan 5, 2014
    Don't know why Obama was turned into a short, fat, self centered kid named Cory. But at least the game is as glorious as his sister Raven' s rack. Must play!
  96. SiH
    Jan 6, 2014
    Best game I've ever played. Excellent gameplay, graphics, story and controls. Truly an exciting ride from start to finish. Cory is the man and a hell of a game he's in!
  97. Jan 6, 2014
    I had played many games, games that are know to be one of the best; yet I don't think anything tops Cory in the House. By far, it has been one of the best game's I have played. I have never seen a game with such great gameplay and beautiful graphics this decade. I rate this game a 10/10.
  98. Jan 6, 2014
    Easily the best Cory game yet, Cory in the house expansive world, original story, and bevy of unlockables should please fans of all ages. the compelling storyline will blow you over end, and maybe give you that nastalgia feeling from the old Disney XD times
  99. Jan 6, 2014
    To call this a game would be a total insult to this work of art. It develops flawlessly, noting each character's importance in detail and without bloating the customer with un-needed information.

The story should not be played, it should be experienced. The plot twists rampant throughout throw off the customer's attempt to guess the ending, and keeps him/her hooked throughout. The

The emotion shown in the writing really hits you in the gut as Cory's past is mentioned.

Overall, this work of art should be experienced by all ages, young and old, to try and show a different perspective of life.

100. Jan 6, 2014
    I just got this game a short while ago for a steal of only $250 bucks(thx gamestop,) and honestly it was worth every cent, this game is an instant classic, with gameplay and story that will make u not want to put it down, 200/1 would buy again for the same price, even double or triple what i payed for it.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

The game has some of the clunkiest controls we've seen, the presentation is insultingly stupid, the minigames are hardly games at all, and on top of everything it's really short.
  2. Simply put, I cannot recommend Cory in the House for the DS, not even to the most hardcore fan of the TV series.