1. jojothehobo.
    Apr 29, 2008
    i really hate hanna montana. I nearly puked when I saw that nintendo made a video game based on her talentless wasted and pointless existance. she and the game are both loathsome wastes of life and i hope that you get torured by a dimented gibbon armed with a tazer if you by the game. (nothing personal. I just really hate hanna montana).
  2. CWD.
    Jan 30, 2008
    Bought this for my sister for her birthday. Even though asked me to get it for her, she stopped playing it after a couple hours. I gave it a shot and I can see why she stopped playing it. Avoid this game and any other Disney games.
  3. JonD.
    Nov 5, 2007
    The guitar play blows away anything else out there! So much fun!

#75 Most Discussed DS Game of 2007

Music Jam is definitely a step up from your average, crappy TV show turned even crappier platformer, but that’s like saying a car accident is better for you than a train wreck.
  2. This game is an average kids game that could have been better with more in-depth gameplay features, such as more puzzle solving in the adventure and better mini-games. The music portion is good.
  3. A music game crippled by a so-so adventure game, which leaves both kids and adults looking to High School Musical, or trying to get tickets to the real Hannah Montana Tour.