7.8

1. Jan 15, 2013
    I liked this game because Dragon Ball Z is new in this style of game and the result was good.
    The characters are very interesting: Goku, Yamcha, Krilin!!! also Ten, Piccolo and Gohan
  2. TobyS
    Jan 4, 2010
    This game is brilliant, best dragonball z game ever made, if I could give it a 9.5 I would, but not a 10
  3. AlexanderO'S
    Dec 19, 2009
    The best DBZ game I have ever played. True to the story and the gameplay is solid and based on mathmatics and not chance. I got a solid 24 hours of gameplay out of it and I still want more. A MUST HAVE if you have ever tried any other DBZ game.
  4. DeeZ
    Nov 14, 2009
    A great old school RPG and simply the best Dragon Ball Z game ever made. A notch above Legacy of Goku 2.
  5. BobS
    Nov 27, 2009
    OMFG This game is legendary, I am a super sayian. Punch punch kick boom!
  6. ThomasN
    Dec 26, 2009
    I loved the game hope they continue to make DBZ games like this. All other Dbz games for handheld's were just terrible. This is Finally the right game for DBZ for handheld's. Just wish it was a bit longer.
  7. Mar 27, 2012
    In a word, Awesome. This is the second best Dragon Ball game I have ever played, the combat works perfectly, never really getting old. With the powers, combined powers and timing working really well. It lasts around 15 to 20 hours, meaning it's a tad short, but if it was any longer, it could get a little boring. It is one of the best RPGs I have played and well worth a look if you're a fanIn a word, Awesome. This is the second best Dragon Ball game I have ever played, the combat works perfectly, never really getting old. With the powers, combined powers and timing working really well. It lasts around 15 to 20 hours, meaning it's a tad short, but if it was any longer, it could get a little boring. It is one of the best RPGs I have played and well worth a look if you're a fan of the series, or a fan or JRPGs. Expand
  8. Jan 15, 2013
    This is how I always imagined a Dragon Ball Z RPG. Good visuals, good gameplay, good sound and music. Wonder why they took so long to release a game like this...and why they keep releasing fighting games for consoles instead of a good RPG. I hope there will be a sequel.
  9. Sep 16, 2013
    Oh my God this game is amazing!!!! This is one of the best DBZ games that I've ever played and the fact that it's an RPG and still a great game shows how great it is. The fighting animations are great as well as all the team combo's that you can create with all the characters. One negative part of the game is that it only takes place to the fight with Vegeta, but there are many sideOh my God this game is amazing!!!! This is one of the best DBZ games that I've ever played and the fact that it's an RPG and still a great game shows how great it is. The fighting animations are great as well as all the team combo's that you can create with all the characters. One negative part of the game is that it only takes place to the fight with Vegeta, but there are many side missions to keep you busy. Especially the fight against Broly who is cheap as hell!!! If you want a great game for only $25 bucks or just borrow it from a friend because this is a game that any DBZ fan has to play. Expand

1. What it is, though, is about as good a Dragon Ball Z game as anyone's going to make. [Dec 2009, p.87]
  2. The last installment of Dragon Ball in the portable market is a notorious RPG game of classic style... maybe too classic for the times.
    Not exactly what fans would call "Super Saiyan," but certainly good enough.