7.6

1. TonyG.
    Dec 3, 2005
    pretty crappy. has alot of repetivness. game design not so good. control kinda boring. just a boring game. not worth more than 10 bucks! lets demand a super smash bros. ds! it would be perfect for this system! dual screen beat em up. one of the best of all times. and will be amazing classic on the ds! let's demand it! we will all be glad we did. including nintendo!
  2. WilliamDickeson
    Dec 7, 2005
    I would have to say, doing nothing was the worst thing I could have done. I could have played that whatsamacall it? Supersonar 2? But the fat pink guy in the nappy added something to it that made me turn it away from my face before it took hold of me and I had homosexual urges. And that Fraiser guy, the white alien with universal powers...is he a man or a woman? I'm starting to thinkI would have to say, doing nothing was the worst thing I could have done. I could have played that whatsamacall it? Supersonar 2? But the fat pink guy in the nappy added something to it that made me turn it away from my face before it took hold of me and I had homosexual urges. And that Fraiser guy, the white alien with universal powers...is he a man or a woman? I'm starting to think he's a shim...or a tranny...or a bisexual...but I kind of just settled on genetic freaktation. And one more thing, why is the game full of half naked muscly assed macho men? What sort of game is this? I could go on and on and on about the weirdness of this game, so I will. Ditch the Supersoftserve 2 and call it Superbbody 2000: the world of freaks and gays. That would sell a lot better with a title like that, with all the gays nowadays.
    Signing off, William Dickeson. Your favourite penis sized man!

#30 Most Discussed DS Game of 2005
#9 Most Shared DS Game of 2005

While the game faithfully translates Akira Toriyama's DBZ world onto the DS, the game stumbles in a few areas. Across the entire character roster, basic attacks from fighter to fighter are basically all the same. Meanwhile, the AI alternates between two wildly different moods--really dumb, or really cheap.
  2. Nintendo Power
    It suffers from an overly simplistic fighting engine, weak animation and a story mode that skims past major plot points with all the bluster of 10th grade chemistry class. [Jan 2006, p.114]
  3. The lack of variety within game modes, annoying music and repetitious combat left me with the same feeling I had after playing through the original.