Dragon Booster DS

• Release Date: Dec 7, 2005
7.0

1. AkmalA.
    Oct 19, 2006
    It's the best ever the game and the cartoon series.
  2. JustinSprauer
    May 14, 2006
    The game itself I didnt think was too bad but, there was 1 big issue that got me really mad about it. This game thats out right now wasnt the originaly version. In the original version you could.
    3rd Person Action: Collecting, Breeding, Exploration
    1st Person Dragon Riding: Combat, Racing, Fighting Capture, Breed and Collect Up to 12 Different Dragons Trade Gear and Dragons over
    3rd Person Action: Collecting, Breeding, Exploration
    1st Person Dragon Riding: Combat, Racing, Fighting
    Capture, Breed and Collect Up to 12 Different Dragons
    Trade Gear and Dragons over Wireless Connection

And, for some reason. Half way through the prosedure...they pulled all of that stuff out. See for yourself http://www.konami.com/gs/gameinfo.php?id=46 and, thats false advertisment and, I want answers and, that version of the game put out. If that version was released the game would be 10 times better.
  3. NikoB.
    Dec 26, 2005
    this game is awsome but if u dont like the show u probably wont like the game.
  4. Jul 29, 2011
    In a sneak peek of my cousin DS library , the curiosity to play a flawed Tv show pulled me to see how it worked. After a few minutes , I found it wasn't that great. Uninspired , software made of hate.

What seems like an ambitious design turns out to be overly complicated, completely frustrating and totally confusing. Racing dragons sounds like a cool concept, but Dragon Booster doesn't end up anywhere near a cool DS game.
  2. Dragon Booster is one of those games that feels like it was jammed out the door to meet the holiday deadline. While it may carry the cool cachet of an anime license, it's control issues and generic production values will have gamers avoiding it like the plague.
    The idea is solid, but the haphazard controls suck most of the enjoyment from these rails. We'd like to see more dragons in our games, but requiring the use of an ice pack after bouts with the stylus seems unnecessary.