7.7

1. Apr 22, 2011
    Cheerful graphics and sound, innovative gameplay and a hilarious plot and premise. And the tank battles are great fun too!

The only problem is the sheer lack of challenge. I didn't die once, and once I figured out the secret to utterly destroy enemies in tank battles (which I will not share here, as it's truly game destroying), I would often not even take a single point of damage
    throughout the whole battle.

Still, it's definitely one of the best games on the system, and well worth the $10 or so that it'll cost you.
  2. Oct 19, 2014
    this game is honestly one of the best i have played.a good variety of lovable characters and fun gameplay make this game great! i played this game day after day and then my ds broke and i cried.

1. A great game that might not be pushing the DS visually, yet it's filled with great gameplay featuring deep tank battles and fast-paced action sections. No doubt, it will put a smile on your face for the ten hours or so that it lasts. [JPN Import]
  2. Multicard two-player tank battles and single-card download demos round out a well-placed and satisfying adventure. [Oct. 2006, p.86]
  3. Rocket Slime is that rarest of breeds: a kid's game that completely rocks. [Oct. 2006, p.118]