tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. BrianLaws
    Jan 23, 2009
    I bought this title when it first came out and all reviews I found were still pending since it was still so new. The wording of the questions for my states questions (Illinois) are far off. It was like reading an instruction manual written for the US by someone from overseas that don't use the same terms as us and therefore it causes confusion. I'm sorry I bought this titleI bought this title when it first came out and all reviews I found were still pending since it was still so new. The wording of the questions for my states questions (Illinois) are far off. It was like reading an instruction manual written for the US by someone from overseas that don't use the same terms as us and therefore it causes confusion. I'm sorry I bought this title before reading any reviews, because I know when those pending reviews come out... they will not be good!

This title was a great idea and I hope to see more educational titles, but this title was poorly made.
  2. ZackAveryt
    Jan 29, 2009
    This "game" is not only boring due to fewer and less interesting minigames than advertised, it is also outright DANGEROUS! It lets you tell it where you live before you start, but the "correct" answers for some of the quizzes are actually WRONG! This makes this game worthless even if it was free.

There are no critic reviews yet.