• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Nov 16, 2004
8.1

1. Sep 29, 2013
    As one of the earlier DS titles, it's very unpolished compared to later games, but it works well as a mini game collection with a quirky plot. Some of the games, like the DDR copy, had such unforgivably poor controls that they had to be skipped. This is a game I'm glad I only paid a couple bucks for. I will say that the silhouette art style works really well for this game, especially toAs one of the earlier DS titles, it's very unpolished compared to later games, but it works well as a mini game collection with a quirky plot. Some of the games, like the DDR copy, had such unforgivably poor controls that they had to be skipped. This is a game I'm glad I only paid a couple bucks for. I will say that the silhouette art style works really well for this game, especially to project who you want to be, as well as the girl. The story also ends with a pretty good and under-recognized Aesop.
    Art: 8
    Music: 8
    Story: 7
    Gameplay: 5
  2. Feb 16, 2013
    The games many simple yet well designed mini games, as well as dating story line that is quite interesing, this game is a really good early ds game that, while short and not necessarily difficult, has alot of replayability, and good gameplay. i have fond memories of this game in the early ds days.
  3. Feb 16, 2013

1. For what's ostensibly a collection of minigames, Feel the Magic seems amazingly cohesive.
    It's so darn stylish and such a great demonstration of the DS hardware. Unfortunately, it's over long before I want it to be, and there's not enough to keep me coming back to it after a few more rounds with it.
  3. If you are a big fan of mini-games, you're planning on buying a bunch of games this month along with your DS, and would like to pretend that you actually have a girlfriend... then I suggest you go pick up a copy of Feel the Magic: XY/XX.