Happy Feet DS

0.3

Overwhelming dislike- based on 9 Ratings

1. May 7, 2012
    Again. This fails harder then the Movie.
  2. May 7, 2012
    Horrible game. I'd rather play it on ps2, but this game is still terrible on wii. The graphics are bad, the gameplay is boring, and its no fun. Don't buy this.
  3. LotteL.
    Jul 28, 2007
    Rubbish. Only 2 games throughout the whole game. Over and over and over and over and over again.
  4. SecretPerson
    Dec 28, 2006
    This comment is coming from a childs point of view: This game is Terrible. I am quite annoyed because I spent ALL of my christmas money on this game and it isn't good at all! There is also a big foney fault! On the back of the cover on the game it says 'Tap into the adventure and fun! Step into Mumble's Happy Feet as you belly-sled, Dance and swim through Antarctica on an This comment is coming from a childs point of view: This game is Terrible. I am quite annoyed because I spent ALL of my christmas money on this game and it isn't good at all! There is also a big foney fault! On the back of the cover on the game it says 'Tap into the adventure and fun! Step into Mumble's Happy Feet as you belly-sled, Dance and swim through Antarctica on an amazing adventure!' See where it says Dance AND SWIM! You do NOT swim in this game so do NOT fall for that stupid trick like I did! This game is the worst game EVER!! Expand
    Dec 9, 2006
    Rubbish only two differnet types of game for the whole game; tapping and sliding very boring dont buy! Waste of money, some good songs though.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Official Nintendo Magazine UK
    Tiresome repetitiveness and dull, samey graphics plague this movie license that showed a glimmer of potential. The "it's for kids" excuse won't wash, we're afraid. [Christmas 2006, p.88]
    The two types of gameplay are fun, but they're not enough to carry a game, so it becomes boring when that is all players can do.
  3. Happy Feet on the DS is oriented around sledding and tap-dancing. Neither aspect is any good.