6.0

1. Jan 2, 2011
    I got the game for Christmas. I enjoyed it because I am a huge Harry Potter fan. It was, however, far from both the book and movie. Some things that were in it, were not the way they should have happened.
    The graphics could have been better.
    The graphics could have been better.
    Over all I did enjoy playing it. I know it is part one, but I think the chapters could have been longer. I got the game for Christmas and finished it today... I loved the game, but wish it had been longer.

1. Nintendo Gamer
    Feb 6, 2011
    But hey, at least the characters look nice. [Christmas 2010, p.74]
  2. Jan 3, 2011
    The game is rather disappointing, because the sound, the atmosphere, and the controls are, to put it bluntly, just really bad.
  3. Jan 3, 2011
    As I stated earlier, this entry into the Harry Potter video game franchise is not broken (except for the music). The game functions well, and even looks pretty good, but there is very little incentive to play. The combat can be frustrating, it's the worst translation of the story among all the different media that it is currently available on and the music is simply non-existent (for me anyway).