• Publisher: Atlus
  • Release Date: Aug 14, 2007
7.1

1. Jan 11, 2012
    This game of ATLUS is awesome because it takes on a RELIGIOUS view and how the church conduct their plans under everyone's noses and by the end,you will feel on the top of the world (metaphorically of course!) 10/10

*Voice acting made me laugh because the voices were so funny with the vulgar language I grew up with ^^ *
  2. HazJ.
    Jul 29, 2007
    The voice acting really brings what would be a standard strategy RPG to life, it is nearly shocking the amount they managed to fit in this DS game. I think the attachment to the characters and story will really carry many through this game like it has my-self (if the English version contains as much voice work).
  3. FaustL.
    Sep 5, 2007
    Luminous Arc has an interesting story and tons of hours of gameplay, the versus mode gives it added value and is an overall good game.

#49 Most Discussed DS Game of 2007
#9 Most Shared DS Game of 2007

1. Beautifully presented with a fairly interesting story and fun cast of characters to interact with but it lacks a bit in terms of gameplay content. [JPN Import]
    It's a decent enough game but it isn't the grand strategy RPG experience that we've all been waiting for. [Sep 2007, p.84]
  3. Nintendo Power
    The game may be a little rough around the edges, but it's got heart. [Sep 2007, p.86]