Mega Man Zero Collection DS

• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Jun 8, 2010

1. Jul 21, 2016
    Mega Man Zero collection? Oh do I have to say it? It is AMAZING! Mega Man Zero series I gave all a 10 and this one is the best one out of all of them basically cause it is a collection!
  2. Jun 19, 2011
    When I beat Mega Man Zero, I was crazing for more. When I saw this, I NEEDED it. 4 games in one cards? Unbeatable! For $30 you get four meaty games with nonstop action and incredible boss encounters.
  3. Jan 31, 2014
    i really like this series, not as much as Mega Man X, but it's way up there. It had a great story and amazing gameplay, and pretty much amazing everything! The only problem i have with this is that Capcom didnt implement this onto the DS very well, they still only use 2 (A and B) buttons instead of allowing you to use all 4 of the buttons that the DS has. (ABXY)
  4. Aug 24, 2016
    These are a real Mega Man games, they are so amazing and lots of fun. Great level designs and great music and bosses. The controller are smooth and very responsive. The Mega Man Zero Collection and Mega Man X1 X2 X3 X4 X5 and X8 are the best hands down for ever.

#25 Most Discussed DS Game of 2010
#13 Most Shared DS Game of 2010

1. At the end of the day, the Mega Man Zero Collection is a functional compilation that will please the hardest of hardcore Mega Man fans.
  2. The MMZ Collection is a great value, as there are four games here that will last you a really long time.
  3. It could be a must buy for any Mega Man fan, if only they have adapted the originals better.